What's new

Veena Malik Going to Join PTI??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the SMS joining campaign, this way, my 19 year old cousin is also a member.

And since Veena Malik is a Pakistani citizen, has a Pakistani SIM, has a Pakistani CNIC, then she can join through this SMS campaign.

Good news, If true, then i can leave PPP and join PTI . I hope she will perform on PTI stage as well. :chilli:

even thn , you wouldnt vote for PTI?
Vote for only liberals or modern people. Not like PMLN party who was banning music concert in universities. PPP is many times better than PMLN. I hope PTI is not Mullah party

If Veena joins PTI, expect votes to decrease

Lifafa journalism at best.

Vote for only liberals or modern people. Not like PMLN party who was banning music concert in universities. PPP is many times better than PMLN. I hope PTI is not Mullah party

Though i am not a supporter of PMLN but i think un-necessarily criticizing someone is absurd. The reason for them to ban such concerts in institutions certainly had a background originating form what happened in one of the concerts of Punjab group of colleges . If concerts result in things that had happened back then , then surely banning concerts makes some sense and should be supported

Veena malik was approached by PMLN to join their party...

Fresh Episode - 2nd August 2012 - YouTube

from 27 min to 35 as indicated in another website thread, didnt watch myself... but some humour is politics is better than dirty politics...

Though i am not a supporter of PMLN but i think un-necessarily criticizing someone is absurd. The reason for them to ban such concerts in institutions certainly had a background originating form what happened in one of the concerts of Punjab group of colleges . If concerts result in things that had happened back then , then surely banning concerts makes some sense and should be supported
You can't ban Music concert in all country due to one mismanagement event.
Thanks to PPP, PTI , due to them , they turned their decision.
PMLN is Mullah party, they can't speak openly against Taliban and alqaida.

You can't ban Music concert in all country due to one mismanagement event.
Thanks to PPP, PTI , due to them , they turned their decision.
PMLN is Mullah party, they can't speak openly against Taliban and alqaida.

It was banned just in Punjab and not all over Pakistan

Veena Malik has every right ot join any Political Party of her choice as a Pakistani Citizen. Why is that news ?

Thanks they are not active in other provinces. :victory:

For the rest provinces PPP culprits are enough to take the hell out , Can't believe after the historic corruption; biggest in the history of Pakistan. Severe energy crisis , lame promises, fake degree holders, PMs like Gillani and Pervez ashraf still people are there to support PPP. Bingo !!!!

We, indians are badmash with pokistonis :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom