What's new

Veena Malik discloses match fixing secrets to NDTV

Girls like her.........Love only money and fame.......that's all the circle of their world..........no doubt she is doing his firstly for fame and secondly due to jealousy as she had.........relaions with Asif.

She is making a fun out of er self, how absurd she sounds like, EWW!

^^ Ye sirf tumhara nahin, ye saari duniya ka problem hai.

It's human nature.

Her pronunciation of basic words such as 'agaaanst' for 'against' is such a big turn off. It's not about accent. It's about pronunciation.

I believe she's doing this to get noticed in India and bollywood!

But my dear Indians, rest assured, she won't get to work in anything more than b or c grade films in india.

Indian mainstream actresses (the really good ones and the ones ruling the industry) are much more refined than that.

This veena chick sooooooo LOUD and IN-YOUR-FACE!

Subtlety always wins.

I love Iman Ali though! She's classy!

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

BTW is she another MEERA..?

The way she is enjoying her 15 minutes of renewed fame we can expect an EXCLUSIVE interview of her in news of the world soon maybe even this Sunday. Personally I think both of them were setup by notw. They have done the same with English sportsmen too. Wait for this Sunday

she is pissed off cause Asif dump her, soooo badly....Asif borrowed 2 cror and never return. But her evidence against Indian satta baz is correct. No one has challenge that yet..

she is pissed off cause Asif dump her, soooo badly....Asif borrowed 2 cror and never return. But her evidence against Indian satta baz is correct. No one has challenge that yet..

The road to the Indian bookie goes through Asif, Amir, Butt and Co.

way before ....Raj Bagri ????? something remind u guys ???? ..founder of satta bazi in India...

No Dawood Irahim is totally, a guy from different field. It means u have no knowledge. May be DI provide this guy umbrella, but he is from his own class.

Back
Top Bottom