What's new

Vande Mataram un-Islamic:Says Imam Council

Did i ever mentioned India to be divided. Never ever think about it in your dream. Every true Indian wont leave a centimeter square of land to others and would give his last drop of blood to protect it. Your suggestion of leaving Kashmir is so so so absurd and its my view.If you have head ace would you dare chop off your head rather think of curing it???If you keep on giving land to those who demand, protest and declare them independent state then after a few years you wont see India here .Is this what you want?? I would urge you not to repeat this suggestion again.

I've claearly mentioned in my earlier post how to deal with the misbehaving.

I'm not against any minorities here. Who ever tries to break the sovereignty of this country must be dealt in the way it should be. Here i leave no exception for ShivSena or Imam Council or any Christian religious groups.

I’m seeing such unbiased opinions from bloggers from India. Not only in this forum…you visit any forum across the geography you sure to find Indians preaching peace while the others try to bully us with their radical thoughts. Even though I’m proud to have you guys as a part of my society still I also have this strange doubt that we Hindus …are we too much tolerant?? Are we too much polite?? Is our dharma still holds good in this era?? Should we not try to change a bit and make it to fit to this present world?? Darwin long before suggested the survival of the fittest theory. Sould’nt we not make our self fit for this present world??

Okay I did mention that my view of Kashmir is not even a minority view but a miniscule view of that state.

I am also a Hindu and our religion Sanathan Dharma survived and grew even under the harshest prosecution of certain barbaric Muslim rulers in India. In a certain way we are like the Jews. We become stronger under prosecution but unlike the Jews we do not demand a Hindu state but rather a secular state to accommodate our minorities. I think therein lies our strength :cheers:

Oh and by the way..our scriptures do make us fit for this modern world of illusion. If we apply our scriptures to India then clearly secularism is the only way for India

I suggest that this thread remains unmerged. It discusses an issue completely new

what is new about it???

Its same as it was. vande matarm is against Islam and should not be forced down on Muslims in India.

You can hire few Muslims for misinterpretation of the meanings of this song just to suit designs of fanatics on your side. But the facts remain it is against Muslim faith.

what is new about it???

Its same as it was. vande matarm is against Islam and should not be forced down on Muslims in India.

You can hire few Muslims for misinterpretation of the meanings of this song just to suit designs of fanatics on your side. But the facts remain it is against Muslim faith.

prejudiced view from both the sides.

I think this will keep coming up a thousand times in future too.
A few muslims wont find it against their belief and will sing with pride and a few will keep objecting to it and so life will go on.

We have come 62 years since then and we will go along that way.

what is new about it???

Go read the entire thread introduction

what is new about it???

In terms of population, Pakistan has the fifth largest population of Hindus.There are 2,117,637 (1998) hindus live in Pakistan.That is about 1.6% of the Pakistani are hindus. Then why did you force the islamic law on them?? Why did you declare yourself an islamic country.You have never granted special status to minorities where as we did all throughout our history. You pakistanies dont have a moral right to question us about keeping our secularism alive. Your image is already soiled.

Extract from Wikipedia...
The Hindu minorities in Swat are being forced to wear Red headgear such as turbans to make it easier for the Islamic militants to target them for discrimination. In light of these deprivations, Pakistani Hindu minorities have started fleeing to India.

Back
Top Bottom