What's new

Valentine Day's thread

pkd

Reaction score
All the discussion related to your valentines days plan, interesting incidents on that day and your dedications.

PS:Although such a thread is like an oxymoron on a defence forum.

dub ke mar ja :P

That can't be good :lol:

Translation?

I know :rofl:

But i have a good reason, when i was young i was sent to an undisclosed location, where i was turned into a killing machine, i was trained in basic firearms (foreign and demestic) i was trained to fly various aircraft, i was trained to kill a man 101 different ways, and i was tought how to speak foreign languages. :smokin:

lolz are u the one who said you got phone number from a gal in a garage?? :rofl: ..

That really happend, i just never had a valentine. BTW that girl that gave me here number had dark skin and she had an indian accent, so either she was Indian or Pakistani, I swear i'm not joking.

My sister made me go out with here friends sister, i was actually forced to do it. I never called her back :rofl: I have issues :tongue:

Last edited:
I'v never had a valentine :confused:

Well this isn't smthing to be ashamed of. I was also like you sometime ago. Very shy and diffident, infact i can recall an interesting incident in my university years, me and one of my girl classmate were standing together, and it was kind of that she just came there for me and was expecting me to say me something i was too blushing and when i looked into her eyes i coudn't stare too long and just walked away without saying anything and she was wondering wat happened to me.

That really happend, i just never had a valentine. My sister made me go out with here friends sister, i was actually forced to do it. I never called her back :rofl:

Wish i have a sister like you have.. forcing me to go out with gals :tongue:

what should be a good ideal gift for the Valentine ..??
Last time she gaved me a perfume and i gaved her eare rings ..! . This time planning to have a dinner by a nice sea view .. !
drowning in some serious relation ship ..!

Back
Top Bottom