• Any other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dark1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Why not keep a count of the vaccination that pdfers have received for the corona vaccine ?
I have received the covaxin (bharat biocin) on the 9th of march, under special age waiver condition.
I understand many wont have received due to age restrictions or not being in frontline.
But this poll might be interesting after a few months , as we can track the effectiveness of the vaccines we receive, with corona making a comeback

It would indeed be interesting. I'll certainly be curious about everyone's experiences, and if they've grown an extra limb, or a tentacle.

I got mine (Pfizer) early in the year in the essential non medical worker category. Sore arm the first time and mild fever and aches after the second shot.

My side effects were negligible. Not always a good sign , as side effects are a sign of antibodies infecting the body. After 5th of April i am due my 2nd shot , which is considered the main shot . More side effects excepted.

Astra zeneca is cheap, less then 2 dollar if putting blood clot issue aside. But I would not take Astra zeneca, all my family in US won't take that risk.

Back
Top Bottom