What's new

Uttar Pradesh riots: Five more dead in UP riots, toll hits 34

Next is A.P, Muslims should rise up against oppression.

It horrible to see lower caste hindus and muslims fighting over nothing, while upper caste banias and brahmins keep watching them killing each other like animals. :cry:

36 is a fake number,the death toll is 110+

Did you personally kill few muslims childrens? :cry: How you can be so sure baniya?

BJP performed very well in 96 and 98 elections ,they got 57 seats in 98 from the state ,in last decade BJP faded ....Maya and mulayam mayhave their own vote banks but they are not politically invincible

Yeah...maybe you should take a time machine and go back to 96 and 98 and so on. In the meantime I agree with AY- the best way to handle BJP/RSS/VHP/BD etc. is to let the police run through them with batons. Can't say it doesn't work excellently right?

Why don't you just kill all the Hindus? End of story.
Yeah...maybe you should take a time machine and go back to 96 and 98 and so on. In the meantime I agree with AY- the best way to handle BJP/RSS/VHP/BD etc. is to let the police run through them with batons. Can't say it doesn't work excellently right?

no need of time machine to bring back 96 and 98 type political situation ,its already there now ,only thing left is BJP to utilize it

no need of time machine to bring back 96 and 98 type political situation ,its already there now ,only thing left is BJP to utilize it

Yeah buddy, you predicted this in every single state of the country. :lol:

Here is a more balanced news on what is happening.

"Hindus call a 'Bahu beti bachao mahapanchayat'. (Meeting for defence of women)" In which they circulate fake video and give instigating speeches.

Hindu mobs returning from cremation of Jatts went on rampage before the Mahapanchayat was organized. They burnt houses and shops of Muslims in Kawal.

Even on the day of the Mahapanchayat, Muslims did not attack first. The Jatt mobs chant objectionable slogans like "Hindi Hindu Hindustan, Mulla Bhago Pakistan", "Katuon ki aulado, chun lo Pakistan ya Kabristan", "Modi ko lana hai Godhra banana hai" ) while ransacking and burning houses, and attacking Muslim villagers.

From The Hindu - "Among the injured lodged in the ophthalmology ward of the city hospital was Akhtari, a resident of Nakh in Fugana. “We knew all along that we will be targeted as they had on September 7 (after the “mahapanchayat” at Kawal village) threatened to eliminate us. But then a few members of the dominant Jat community came forward to provide us protection. They spent the entire night guarding our houses and left the next morning thinking that normality in the area had been restored. However, some unruly elements turned violent, raising slogans. They ransacked our house and set ablaze our belongings. In the melee, my husband jumped off the terrace and broke his leg. My 70-year-old mother-in-law also sustained injuries,” she said."
It was after this attack the Muslims sought to defend themselves with arms.

32 deaths till now. According to Urdu newspapers, 27 of those are of Muslims. Not a single Hindu temple has been damaged but many mosques have been destroyed: Village Lank (1Mosque) Village Lisarh (three mosques) Village Bahawadi (1 Masjid) village Sambhalkha (one mosque). Even in the presence of police personal in village Lisarh 14 persons were killed and all the homes of the Muslim minority have been set ablaze. In Muslim village of Lank, even in the presence of police, 60 percent homes have been burnt. In same village, 5 persons have been killed in broad day light in the presence of the police of the local police station Fugana Muzaffarnagar. Frightened Muslim villagers from the Jat dominated localities are moving to safer places like Loi, turning them into virtual camps.

Another thing to note, is that there are multiple reports of outsiders supplying weapons to both sides. In many cases, the muslim villagers refused to accept the weapons.

I would not be surprised that a group of politicians have engineered these riots and are supplying arms to both sides in order to provoke rioting. The only suspect is the right wing hindu parties who want to regain power in U.P.

Back
Top Bottom