What's new

Uttar Pradesh riots: Five more dead in UP riots, toll hits 34

Tumhain Dilli main baithay taar aie hai?

the death toll may cross 38 due to critically injured persons.

The only question remains to answered that how many Hindus were killed and How many Muslims were killed.

in the history of Hindu-Muslim riots before and after partition, Muslims were killed in greater numbers

In last 2 elections of 2004 & 2009 the Muslims have voted very tactfully in UP and elsewhere in India the result can be seen of BJP tally in these 2 elections from UP. The congress, BSP & SP have won 90 % of parliamentary seats here and this elections won't be any different for UP though polarization may help BJP and may cost dearly to SP

Even if they win one seat or few that would be a good start.

And no they wont become irrelevant in fact I advocate the same for our minorities too. I believe they should not allow themselves to be sandwiched.

Actually they will become irrelevant. A couple of seats will make no difference and a reverse polarisation will occur against Muslims causing them to be largely wiped out. There is no strategy but to work inside a political party with other groups. Marking oneself as outsiders reduces any chance of leverage. It would be political suicide & the backlash against a "Muslim" party would be severe.

On technical grounds keeping in mind Majority Hindu population and India being a Hindu majority land it is believable that Muslims could be killed in large numbers but killing of Hindus outnumbering that of Muslims is indeed something too much exaggeration

I'm reasonably sure it is an exaggeration but logic simply does not matter in these kind of cases. After all 10 Pakistanis killed a disproportionate number of Indians during 26/11. If a group is attacked, numbers can be much bigger than in the riots between equally matched communities. You cannot use that type of logic here. These kind of rumours are spread deliberately to further ratchet up the hatred. Unfortunately it works.

[Bregs];4752704 said:
In last 2 elections of 2004 & 2009 the Muslims have voted very tactfully in UP and elsewhere in India the result can be seen of BJP tally in these 2 elections from UP. The congress, BSP & SP have won 90 % of parliamentary seats here and this elections won't be any different for UP though polarization may help BJP and may cost dearly to SP

I'm not very sure that the Hindus of UP are keen on 'Hindutva' ideololgues. There jokers have been at it for decades and tried every trick in the book from Babri Masjid demolition to Ram Mandir calls. And result at the end of it all....nada. Means among the people there no one's really buying their homilies. They think these people are charlatans and quacks trying to achieve their political ambitions by quoting hindu culture everywhere. Now a new bugbear 'modi' in UP- yeah right. ANyone who thinks that modi can take on Mulayam Singh or Maya in UP is really out of his head.

:what: and how many people attacked them? because the figure of 2000 Hindus killed is unbelievable in a Hindu land at the hands of weak Muslims.

any authentic source ?

How its a Hindu land? How Muslims are weak?

you want a rational discussion or STFU

Everyone can sense your stinking intentions...

Do not give currency to rumors. 35 to 50 people are killed and most of them are Muslims leading to mass exodus of them. Confirmed news from that place.

let me guess your source is Srinivas jain of NDTV .....NDTV is giving such a picture ,but thats not the reality

[Bregs];4752704 said:

So you mean to say, all that we are seeing happening in Muzzafarnagar is BJP creation, to polarize the vote bank. Hmm, intersting. Isn;t it?? I am sure they asked the Muslim guy to molest the girl or may be they asked Muslim mobs to kill girl's brothers or did they asked them to attack the Jatts returning from Maha Panchayat? Whom do you think ignited this stupid affair? Narendra Modi, I guess. right?

Stop this Paranoia!! Congress and it's allies and their supporters are using anything possible to mallign Narendra Modi/BJP.

Why the hell do you think people in UP voted for congress at center and SP in state? So that they let others to come and screw the populace. Are they that dumb and powerless? If they are then trust me they don't deserve to lead anywhere!!!

Hindus killing unarmed and innocent Muslims. What else is new? These rabid hinduvta dogs will sell their own mother to make a Muslim look bad.

So you mean to say, all that we are seeing happening in Muzzafarnagar is BJP creation, to polarize the vote bank. They asked the Muslim guy to molest the girl. They asked Muslim mobs to kill girl's brothers or did they asked them to attack the Jatts returning from Maha Panchayat? Whom do you think ignited this stupid affair? Narendra Modi, I guess. right?

Stop this Paranoia!! Congress and it's allies and their supporters are using anything possible to mallign Narendra Modi/BJP.

Why the hell do you think people in UP voted for congress at center and SP in state? So that they let others to come and screw the populace. Are they that dumb and powerless? If they are then trust me they don't deserve to lead anywhere!!!

Not only this. Police is arresting Hindu young boys only from villages even they are not sparing teenagers.

Hindus killing unarmed and innocent Muslims. What else is new? These rabid hinduvta dogs will sell their own mother to make a Muslim look bad.

Did know that situation is so worst in pakistan!!!

So you mean to say, all that we are seeing happening in Muzzafarnagar is BJP creation, to polarize the vote bank. Hmm, intersting. Isn;t it?? I am sure they asked the Muslim guy to molest the girl or may be they asked Muslim mobs to kill girl's brothers or did they asked them to attack the Jatts returning from Maha Panchayat? Whom do you think ignited this stupid affair? Narendra Modi, I guess. right?

I never said all this you have written, its all your permutation n combinations, i just wrote the reality of results of 2004-2009 parliamentary elections its for every one to see. what i feel the law and order problem has been made a communal problem by distributing fake CD's

I'm not very sure that the Hindus of UP are keen on 'Hindutva' ideololgues. There jokers have been at it for decades and tried every trick in the book from Babri Masjid demolition to Ram Mandir calls. And result at the end of it all....nada. Means among the people there no one's really buying their homilies. They think these people are charlatans and quacks trying to achieve their political ambitions by quoting hindu culture everywhere. Now a new bugbear 'modi' in UP- yeah right. ANyone who thinks that modi can take on Mulayam Singh or Maya in UP is really out of his head.

BJP performed very well in 96 and 98 elections ,they got 57 seats in 98 from the state ,in last decade BJP faded ....Maya and mulayam mayhave their own vote banks but they are not politically invincible

The Muslim community is better armed in U.P.

Back
Top Bottom