What's new

USN cannot defend herself from Brahmoos missile:Indian Expert

India should offer Brahmos to USA.

And to Putin...LOL
It gave zitters to china spine when we deployed bramos to china border.

Yep. USN is very inferior now.

These silly Indians and their shenanigans.
Buddy do you even know what bramos is all about ? US and India are partners however, its correct US does not have a weapon at this moment to stop Bramos, there is only one defense shield that may stop bramos that's Braak 8 developed by India and Israel. For your self orgasm , we are still a poor county.

Hell yeah, even KIM jong un scared about brahmos.

I have been polite to you so don't push it else you will not like it. My DNA doesn't allow me to drink cow urine. We are nothing but neighbours so get over your personal issues. First understand DNA

There is no cow urine drinking DNA.

You are still in denial mode. You have a HINDU DNA. ( Learn this from your heart) If you would have been on an Indian forum, I would have forced you to do Suicide.

There is no such a thing as Hindu DNA.

It gave zitters to china spine when we deployed bramos to china border.

Buddy do you even know what bramos is all about ? US and India are partners however, its correct US does not have a weapon at this moment to stop Bramos, there is only one defense shield that may stop bramos that's Braak 8 developed by India and Israel. For your self orgasm , we are still a poor county.

You really believe that USA do not have anything better than Barak 8? LOL Look up ESSM. US has it since 2004.

Last edited:
Brahmos can cure cancer.

Brahmos will cure cancer of terrorism. :D

5OEwS.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom