What's new

Usman Dar Arrested - PTI Sialkot Jalsa

The situation in Sialkot is not good. Usman Dar & PTI Workers have been arrested by Punjab Police. The District administration also destroyed PTI stage. Things going towards .............. London plan of a convicted criminal is pretty much clear that they will use state organs and force to stop PTI but this act will eventually further strengthen PTI. This govt is historically the most unsustainable, unreliable, and highly vulnerable and here they are going for a confrontation with the most popular party in the country which has power in all provinces including govt in KPK.
This is what i was talking about
Can the police disrupt PTI gatherings

If it can than this will fizzle out
Model town hero(if your PMLN supporter/butcher if you are not) and hero of millions of pakistanis said he can disrupt anything with rubber bullets to actual bullets

He gives the example of kashmir
So dont blame me if i agree with him
As i know how punjab police works

I remeber aleemkhan JTK but her i was out of syn these days

So if I was IK i will test thegrounds and do a jalsa in that ground

1- Multiple jalsas, cricket matches, other events have been held in this ground. The plea that this ground has only ever hosted religious meetings and never been used for political purposes is false.

2- The DC and admin and ground owners gave permissions for the jalsa, but suddenly last night DC revoked the orders.

3- At least 18 containers are on the ground, as well as lights and allied equipment. Yeh sab aik ghantay main achanak say to nhn agayi. Pehle sab soye huay thay?

There are rumors flying around that the admin is using the CIT for political purposes, if so, that is indeed shameful.

Back
Top Bottom