What's new

Usman Dar Arrested - PTI Sialkot Jalsa

Woh stock market or dollar pe post nahi ker rahay aaj kel paid bots :lol: :lol: :lol:
I will arrange for the money. Just to see that is Imran Khan followers are Hijara like you?

Your leader has said that Atom bomb is better than why afraid and just go burn your self end of story.

1652511963687.png

It's blunder and incompetence of PTI Sialkot, East India Company have upper hand in this and can utilize minority card. PTI should get their workers released and do Jalsa on some other place.

I will arrange for the money. Just to see that is ImranKhan followers are Hijara like you?

Your leader has said that Atom bomb is better than why afraid and just go burn your self end of story.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Asal mien panoti tum ho. Jo boltay ho ulta parh jata hai. Jahan tumhara kala saya parhta hai tabahi ajati hai:lol::lol::lol:

Shukar hai tum PTI ke saath nahi hai, werna sabh ulta hota:lol::lol::lol:

Shahbaz tumhien uthwa de tau shayad uski qismet behter ho jai:lol::lol::lol:

@AZ1

Bye bye 👋

I'm fearful of a model town type situation where police fired direct bullets at crowds. Disgusting behaviour by these thugs who were brought in by the neutrals! Media isn't covering the it properly. People have to step up and protest everywhere in high numbers. Don't roam around in small numbers or you will be easy to get arrested. Stick together, protest peacefully, don't turn things ugly. Peaceful protest is right of every citizen.

This whole thing is not about ground permission.

Imran Khan mentioned "neutrals" couple of times in last 2 days in tweets & Mardan jalsa.

Neutrals are afraid that Imran Khan would say more in today's Sialkot jalsa.

Back
Top Bottom