What's new

Usman Dar Arrested - PTI Sialkot Jalsa

This is what i was talking about
Can the police disrupt PTI gatherings

If it can than this will fizzle out
Model town hero(if your PMLN supporter/butcher if you are not) and hero of millions of pakistanis said he can disrupt anything with rubber bullets to actual bullets

He gives the example of kashmir
So dont blame me if i agree with him
As i know how punjab police works
He is a politician not a Mafia Godfather. Sheikh rasheed talks even bigger then him if talks make one big. . He have his limits. Politics of Faisalabad is very bloody.
Even Abid sher Ali will happily pay a million dollars to see him RIP if enough S*** is piled against him, he will be knocked out in a day. Even The candidate he defeated in NA have a long history of thuggry murder and enemities. His political Rivals will take him out in a day if Agencies take their hand off him.
But he is a smart man. The way he talks tough is not his attire in his political constituency.
Still he lost badly from his hometown samnabad area to PTI in Provincial assembly seat. Only adjoining Villages saved his NA seat

When state stops peaceful protests, it ensures violent revolution View attachment 843808
You and other like you “ outsiders “ the main culprits to deal with iron fist 🤜 be here in Pakistan or just STFU

The powers that be are getting desperate it would seem.
Read again what you post 😇

Suo moto by public of Pakistan.

Victory is near, in sha Allah
Unfortunately no
Cult life is over?

Wow this so called democratic imported crimenals govt sudenly become terrorist & uesing govt machinery to press the vice of common people of Pakistan...
Sniff 🤧 try again

BTW, where did PTI jalsas of previous years happen? Was it at the same ground or somewhere else?

Back
Top Bottom