What's new

Users Insist On Radical Makeover For Tejas Mk2

You Indians are big jokers... I said it will give 20 years FREE time for lessening the gap, I didn't mean, nor say IAF is 20 years ahead.
That means you need 20 YEARS to lessen the gap,and still not be at par with IAF not inducting Tejas.
So,Pak is 25 years behind India,acc to you.
You know you may be shot for such comments for the country in which you live.
now dont forget Pak is superior.Say it 10 times every morning. Its for your own life.

You Indians are big jokers... I said it will give 20 years FREE time for lessening the gap, I didn't mean, nor say IAF is 20 years ahead.
Bhai matlab nikalna hamara kaam hai.. :lol: tum sirf post karo..
@topic : Can somebody explain what is the advantage of frameless canopy ??

Bhai matlab nikalna hamara kaam hai.. :lol: tum sirf post karo..
@topic : Can somebody explain what is the advantage of frameless canopy ??
RCS reduction by removing metal frame and better visibility for pilot

Seriously Pakistan Air force Needs 20 years just to lessen the Gap . Dayum :enjoy:

The plane's body should be modified to make it fit with the current and future stealth requirements. The plane at this point looks like it ready to fight war in the 1980's. Give me a break. Changing the exterior of the plane shouldn;t be that hard unless our capabilities havent progressed as far as we thought.

Ever heard of MRCA,Super 30 and PAKFA ? What do you have to counter them? After 20 years IAF wont challenge you . IN will take care of PAF :rofl:

and 20 years to get your sick economy back on track to match IAF

what about design change for Mk-II???any idea???

Back
Top Bottom