What's new

Usa's 5th and projected 6th gen Fighters are FAILURES !

Haha Well, just think of them as their own spaced out cartoon brand of comic books. Just got a pair of Senn's recently. I really like their unique house sound for some genres.

yeah I heard about the unique sound for Senn and AKG.
I want a pair of Sony MDR MA900 in the future.

yeah I heard about the unique sound for Senn and AKG.
I want a pair of Sony MDR MA900 in the future.

Funny you mentioned AKG, because I when I think about one, I usually think about the other. I guess because they both have unique laid back type of sound signatures. Still rockin my 5 year old AKGs 242s :)

Currently mostly using the Senn HD 598 and Sony MDR-1A. The Senn's are my go to can for Jazz,, acoustic, Singer/Songwriter and some rock. The Sony's are my 'fun' can for EDM type of music.

MDR MA900s, were definitely on my finalist list for open phones (when I was looking) As they were highly rated by many. I just wasn't a fan of the build. Discontinued now I believe? Which explains why their price skyrocketed.

Another great open phone worth checking out (when you're in the market) are the Philips fidelio X1 and the newer X2.

Funny you mentioned AKG, because I when I think about one, I usually think about the other. I guess because they both have unique laid back type of sound signatures. Still rockin my 5 year old AKGs 242s :)

Currently mostly using the Senn HD 598 and Sony MDR-1A. The Senn's are my go to can for Jazz,, acoustic, Singer/Songwriter and some rock. The Sony's are my 'fun' can for EDM type of music.

MDR MA900s, were definitely on my finalist list for open phones (when I was looking) As they were highly rated by many. I just wasn't a fan of the build. Discontinued now I believe? Which explains why their price skyrocketed.

Another great open phone worth checking out (when you're in the market) are the Philips fidelio X1 and the newer X2.

lol, I know all about the Philips X1. I was contemplating which one I should get awhile back. I might snag the X1 if they go below $200.

lol, I know all about the Philips X1. I was contemplating which one I should get awhile back. I might snag the X1 if they go below $200.

I owned the X1s for a little while. The best low end for an open headphone I've ever listened too. Ended up selling them because the clamping force got to much for me. I hear the X2s are even better.

It is funny that a Russian fanboy has a German company as his username. I would guess he works there. Nice of the Germans to employ him.

It would be really nice to see a failure like the F-22 use a failed AIM-120 and blow a T-50 out of the sky, but wait.. it does that by itself already.. that is a success if I ever saw one.
10463728_901656593194907_98719103533256697_o.jpg

US is putting all their eggs in the basket of supersonic armed drones fleet. No more need for manned jets.

One thing I do not understand about this argument of High G capable missiles making manuvering useless is that; even though an Aircraft's manuvering abilities would not be of much use after it has come withing kill radius of a BVR missile (less than 50 Km for most missiles) and that missile has been fired, wouldn't mauverability help an Aircraft get into better position to fire it's BVR's or to exit airspace where opponent has an advantage.Wouldn't a nimble jet always have advantage over a AC-130?

@gambit @oldman @C130 @KAL-EL @SvenSvensonov

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom