What's new

Usa's 5th and projected 6th gen Fighters are FAILURES !

Mechanically, the fgfa maybe better than lighting, but in electronics russos cant even come close to US
And your logic behind that EA capability of USA ?
Brainwashed by propaganda or what ?

at full rate production the price of F-35 will be pretty cheap

Lockheed Martin last month announced it expected the F-35 unit cost to decline to $80-$85 million by 2019, the current cost of an F-35 is $115 million.
400 $ will equip 2500 f 35 .
per piece ~ 160 m $ .
If lower then , it's good ..I appreciate .

at full rate production the price of F-35 will be pretty cheap

Lockheed Martin last month announced it expected the F-35 unit cost to decline to $80-$85 million by 2019, the current cost of an F-35 is $115 million.
I meant 400 B $ :D :D sorry !

Holy shit it looks like a protos scout form star craft

Yeah good luck with that. Ill see that when they become the biggest distributors of Mig and Sukhoi parts all over the world.

don't you know we got alien tech in Area 51 :D
5th and 6th gen?? we are already have 10th gen jets flying in space and men on Mars

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
No Indians are more advanced than you, they had this tech in ancient India.

indeed good enough for a bump :flame:thanks for adding to the conversion.
youre planes suck they crush every week or disspear, your xbox 1 is weaker than the ps4, iphone bends and your cars are even more horrible. America produces nothing anymore lol

youre planes suck they crush every week or disspear, your xbox 1 is weaker than the ps4, iphone bends and your cars are even more horrible. America produces nothing anymore lol

that's funny. are you trying to act like Super boy?

:flame::flame: I like the new 52 Super boy comic and Sennheiser headphones. I feel so conflicted.

Haha Well, just think of them as their own spaced out cartoon brand of comic books. Just got a pair of Senn's recently. I really like their unique house sound for some genres.

Back
Top Bottom