What's new

USAF chief General Goldfein to fly in LCA Tejas tomorrow

Tell me in Tej@$$ which tech is Indian, oh i forget paint is indian, no i forget paint is also come from Russia
Gay shupa dupa powa Hind:rofl::lol::enjoy:

Butthart use this in your Butts its a pain killer
View attachment 451491 :lol::rofl::enjoy:
and we not Called JF-17 our indigenous product, do you know what is the meaning of JF (JOINT FIGHTER) have good day kid:enjoy:

Joint fighter... Means financially.... If say technically then people need to change definition of joint venture..:tup::wave:

Hopefully he wont be raped during the flight.

On a serious note i dont know how so and so airforces chief flying in any aircraft adds to its value looking ar the way indians are hoping up and down here in glee. Anyways if it does add some value then cool nothing wrong with it.

Last edited:
Pakistanis are losing their mind seeing articles on Tejas. Even now they are playing the catchup game with technologies on the Tejas. Hence drives them crazy...they desperately want a crash! How shameful!

Build a truck first from scratch and then you may gain some upper ground to even talk about trucks and trailers :haha:

We don't have big daddies that make it for us and send it as a gift
China Gives Pakistan 50 Fighter Jets
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/20/world/asia/20pakistan.html

It's just a way for us to show them that the technologies they denied us is built by in house now and working superbly. A proud moment for team Tejas. Of course you have nothing on the JF17 that can bring such moments for you..sorry but I do understand the terrible heart burn.

Didn't you guys kill some important/VIP person in a Helicopter crash? I forget who he was but I can understand your insecurities but rest assured we are not like you so relax!!!

Pakistan helicopter crash kills foreign envoys
No we can't build anything other than thanks that can blow the hell out of your starving monkeys on the LOC

No we can't build anything other than thanks that can blow the hell out of your starving monkeys on the LOC
90,000 surrender, ring a bell?? Try and take revenge for that kind of epic surrender and embarrassment. Only Pakistanis can get embarrassed, surrender and forget!!! We fight! Avenge your defeats if you can!

Joint fighter... Means financially.... If say technically then people need to change definition of joint venture..:tup::wave:
You have again a butthart:lol::lol::enjoy: PAF fully include in design and development phase of JF-17 form day one and yes its was design by Chinese but on PAF specification:enjoy: we are manufacturing 58% at home including nose, wings and horizontal, vertical tail surfaces and some of avinoics, google yourself kid and 99% Tej@$$ made by foreign components, you're just assembling Tej@$$ at home
Gay shupa dupa powa Hind @Sankpal :sarcastic::man_in_love::enjoy:

Not in 2011....

Pakistani friends love To live in denial mode
Idk if u actually read what I said so I'll say it once more...
"You can compare the crash rates when Tejas has had as long as JF17 in service." (Post 38)

Until and unless everything is equal(the flight hours, number of years in service, etc.) it is like comparing apples to oranges. By ur reasoning AMCA must be the best plane in the world if u compare it to any other operational fighter jets bcuz it hasn't crashed yet? It's even stealthier than the F22 bcuz no one has been able to detect it yet...do u see the flaw in that comparison?

Below is a rough estimate of when each fighter jet was inducted in their respective air forces.

After the prototypes and testing...here is when the first production JF17s were first inducted/flown by PAF

"On 2 March 2007, the first consignment of two small-batch-production (SBP) aircraft arrived in a dismantled state in Pakistan. They flew for the first time on 10 March 2007 and took part in a public aerial demonstration during a Pakistan Day parade on 23 March 2007."
Source - Wikipedia

the crash happened in Nov 2011...so from March 2007 to Nov 2011 is about 56 months.

Now let's look at Tejas...

"The Tejas entered service with No. 45 Squadron IAF(Flying Daggers) based at the Yelahanka Air Base at Bangalore on 1 July 2016 before being moved to Sulur Air Force Station in Coimbatore. The squadron will initially have four aircraft. The IAF's Aircraft & Systems Testing Establishment will receive four aircraft already built including two development aircraft.

The Tejas made its international debut on 21 January 2016, when two aircraft flew in the Bahrain International Air Show."
Source - Wikipedia

So just to give u guys a little extra boost instead of July 2016(which is when it entered service with No. 45 Squadron)...I would use January 2016 which is when it flew in Bahrain Air Show. Now if u were to give it roughly the same time of 56 months in service before u can start d*ck measuring that would put it roughly at Aug-Sep 2020. So once Tejas has been flying with the Indian Air Force for that long without crashes then u all can stroke ur cocks to ur heart's content.

P.S. I've not even bothered to take into account the flight hours(the most important factor if one is to draw any fair comparison) on both aircraft bcuz of the unavailability of such info in the public domain and just so u can somehow still stretch ur figures and draw a comparison.

Meltdown of Pakistanis on a thread related to Tejas is priceless !!
tenor.gif

90,000 surrender, ring a bell?? Try and take revenge for that kind of epic surrender and embarrassment. Only Pakistanis can get embarrassed, surrender and forget!!! We fight! Avenge your defeats if you can!
Pakistan taken out of the heart of India ring a bigger bell......
Numbers are increasing.. .why 90000 why not a 100000. Keep drinking the cow pee

:lol::rofl: why you guys always lives in the past to embarrass yourself:enjoy: what happens after your parliament attack you're bashing against Pakistan and try to attack terrorist hideouts in Pakistan with IAF, what was the result you had your IAF runs like chickens @Trisonics
Gay shupa dupa powa @Trisonics :sarcastic::jester::man_in_love::enjoy:

JF 17 has been operational for more than a decade and also deployed in active combat role how many combat mission Teja has flown?

looks like Muricans are going to buy teja

Modi make in India wins USA market :rofl:

Jf 17 crashed one or two times but Hal tejas record is better. So don't worry...

The difference is Lca is not operational after 30 years, no fly no crash

You have again a butthart:lol::lol::enjoy: PAF fully include in design and development phase of JF-17 form day one and yes its was design by Chinese but on PAF specification:enjoy: we are manufacturing 58% at home including nose, wings and horizontal, vertical tail surfaces and some of avinoics, google yourself kid and 99% Tej@$$ made by foreign components, you're just assembling Tej@$$ at home
Gay shupa dupa powa Hind @Sankpal :sarcastic::man_in_love::enjoy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:... This is designed by Soviet and design purchased and developed by China. Yes, they customized based on Pakistan requirements.... Pakistan role was from starting financially with special requirements which made by China.... And after TOT, Pakistan manufacturers few parts and do rest nut bolt and paint job..

:rofl::rofl::rofl:... This is designed by Soviet and design purchased and developed by China. Yes, they customized based on Pakistan requirements.... Pakistan role was from starting financially with special requirements which made by China.... And after TOT, Pakistan manufacturers few parts and do rest nut bolt and paint job..
yes it was based on Russian rejected design and develop by China, we live in realty not like you guys who always live in fairy tails and fantasy land who thinks Tej@$$ is our indigenous product which is based on those design
ATLAS CARVER
carver-image-01.jpg

and this Mirage 4000
M-4000.jpg

almost every thing in Tej@$$ is foreign want to know here it is
Engine = USA
Fly by wire tech= also develop and tested by USA
Radar =Israeli
Avionics= french, Israeli and Russian
composite material= comes from various EU sources
so what is yours in your Indigenous Fcuk, may be paint is indian, oh i forget paint also comes from Russia:lol::rofl::enjoy:
Gay shpa dupa powa hind @Sankpal :sarcastic::jester::man_in_love::help::hang3::hang2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom