What's new

USA wants report on Sri Lanka from India

This report matches with the results of most of my personal studies.

Have to agree, with the greatest regret, that India foreign policy is mostly a failure since its independence. :disagree:

Just bcoz India's foreign policy doesn't suit you, does not mean its a failure.

USA wants report on Sri Lanka from India

The US State Department had called for a special report from India as to how politics in Sri Lanka would affect the region, informed sources revealed yesterday.

The US government has sought views of the Indian government on the issues relating to the post war activities, foreign relations of Sri Lanka and Constitutional Amendment and on several spheres.

Sources also said that the State Department had sought this report from India three days ago and it was reported that the Indian government was already preparing the report.

US wants report on Sl

You conveniently forgot to add this piece of info from the same source:
US---LANKA-RELATIONS.jpg

Journalistic ethics..... where art thou?

What is wrong with asking for a report? US is pouring money into SL for development works. SL along with Indian support is working for ethnic reconciliation among the citizens of Emerald Isle. US is in direct talks with representatives of your country. India is one of the biggest influences in SL domestic policies due to sharing of ethnic communities. Which other country has such influence? Donating a few military hardware does not buy one clout to influence your domestic policies.

Keeping all these aspects in view, it is but natural for US to ask India how it sees the present political landscape in SL affecting post-war peace process.

Anyhow, didnt your President recently say that good relations with India will help SL with its diplomatic efforts and international relations in the long run?

You already broke that trust by allowing China a port in your land, what the hell you are talking about?, you guys have no generosity towards anyone..

We were actually fools by giving away billions of dollars to you on loan, now we will do the right thing

You are indeed fools as you don't know why Sri Lanka rewards the project to China instead of India. Read this:

The Unseen Side of Hambantota Harbour

China was chosen to fund the harbour project. Why not India? Some questioned, and the reason was simple as it was logical. When Sri Lanka made an open request for funding, China was the quickest to respond, whereas India and several other countries were slow in their answer.

That's your fault, not others!

The lesson is that in this capitalist world, time is money. You can enjoy slowly building a freeking road for 10-50 years, but the people of Sri Lanka can't tolerate the waste of time and money.

When other countries perhaps meditating how to impose imperialistic constraints on Sri Lanka, China said, perhaps, "it's on me with no string attached."

Simple!

US has asked for India's opinion and the article writer conveniently converted that into "wants a report".

And here we are fighting on words that were the creation of the article writer.

only u.s is responsible for the unstability all over the world even in pakistan.now where u will go gpit??:pakistan::pakistan:

Oh yeah?

Now you can blame US for 1962 humiliation, you conflict with Nepal and BD? :rofl:

I agree US stired some unstability in the world, but not everywhere.

You are indeed fools as you don't know why Sri Lanka rewards the project to China instead of India. Read this:

That's your fault, not others!

The lesson is that in this capitalist world, time is money. You can enjoy slowly building a freeking road for 10-50 years, but the people of Sri Lanka can't tolerate the waste of time and money.

When other countries perhaps meditating how to impose imperialistic constraints on Sri Lanka, China said, perhaps, "it's on me with no string attached."

Simple!

SO WHAT!

First go and see investment that India has done in Sri Lanka.

They showed interest and they got the project. What's the big deal?

India has many other running projects in Sri Lanka.

Oh yeah?

Now you can blame US for 1962 humiliation, you conflict with Nepal and BD? :rofl:

hahaha 1962 back stabbers....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
that is why we are increasing our defence deals...
now try to back stab,we'll remove the #&$* out of em..:flame::flame::flame:

no one here is master dude...
didn't u see british prime minister came to india 2 months back to get a new special relationship with india nad got a deal of 1billion for BAE...
and about US...Did india accept the sanctions on Iran by US and Eu..nope we didn't instead we are looking to build a sea pipeline to transfer fuel to india...and soviet...aren't u seeing india and russia JV, Brahmos,Pak Fa and MTA and Brahmos 2...do u think any master will allow its slave to get with him on his bed...ha?...if it does then its called friendship....
if u don't know wat is master and slave...u can see wat US is doing in its old ally country,paying to kill its own people..

Do you understand English?

I said UK WAS India's master. So what does that to do with its PM now?

In 1971 war, didn't your Soviet master sent a carrier?

You know what's now. :devil:

SO WHAT!

First go and see investment that India has done in Sri Lanka.

They showed interest and they got the project. What's the big deal?

India has many other running projects in Sri Lanka.

That's ok, buddy, if India wants to invest in SL.

But it's a joke and laughable when China invests in SL, one small-hearted Indian calls SL "broke trust". :tdown:

See the post I replied to. :lol:

netanyahu is your master

Netanyahu: America is easy to push around

now stop trolling.....:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Oh yeah?

to be fair to us of a it has done more then it's share to bring peace in the world. however all the policy makers of usa were no Einstein they did made some mistakes which they realized very late.
as far as defending national interest go show me a country which doesn't defend it's interest i will show u a pig which can fly!!!:toast_sign:

hahahahaha..guys anyone teach him wat is the meaning of ALLY..
he need some education..frustrated of indians making u unemployed...
Russia sent nuclear submarines and ships not aircraft carriers....
hahahahaha...get ur info right

Back
Top Bottom