What's new

USA wants report on Sri Lanka from India

Because Sri Lanka Values its Relations with Asian Counties then any Western Country.

Sri Lanka shocked India had agree to provide such report.

Is this guy providing the official opinion of the Srilankan government or speaking just of his mind????Where the hell is the source...

No source= No credibility

Wait till next Monday because Today & Tomorrow National Holidays in Sri Lanka for Ramazan Festival, Next Monday I will post news items regarding this issue.

You can see how Sri Lankan Media reacts to this issue.

Wait till next Monday because Today & Tomorrow National Holidays in Sri Lanka for Ramazan Festival, Next Monday I will post news items regarding this issue.

So....does this mean that all this time you were just speaking of your own mind and not about the official stand point of the government of your country???Does your stand point and that of your government differ???

Please have a look at your posts again in reference to which I am asking these questions....
Sri Lanka also may delay the visit by Indian Foreign Minister

Sri Lanka India Relations may hit its lowest level

Sri Lanka’s friends China, Pakistan, Japan, South Korea & ASEAN Countries until now ignored any kind request from USA regarding Sri Lanka

India did a wrong thing, Sri Lanka wont TRUST India in any kind of issues in the future

Because Sri Lanka Values its Relations with Asian Counties then any Western Country.

If indeed what you are saying is the official standpoint of Colombo,then I expect a source......

Should have posted after two days only. Quit giving your opinion as national policy.

And yes...go easy on Bold font..

plz srilankan,dont throw things which are in your mind.frustration abt a country is separate thing.

India , SriLanka relationships goes back to centuries year old .

Unlike the fact that has been propagated here that the things have gone sour, the ground reality has been different and there was not even any mistrust or anger expressed even at the diplomatic level.

Even after the civil war ended India has been involved in the rehabilitation and demining of the affected areas ( not other countries).

Srilanka has been dealing directly with US and UN regarding the human rights issue and not through India, but the absence of any response have prompted US to ask India about a report of Srilanka.

Sri Lanka expected India to ignore the request
But India moving ahead with the report
Colombo angered by New Delhi
Colombo will show its anger by diplomatically to New Delhi
In coming week’s New Delhi will see the response from Colombo
MISTRUST Continues……………….
Sri Lanka hits back India, No extremists

Shall i laugh or what.

I always wish we had 2-3 Srilankans in our forum , who actually "talks" and dont actually act immaturely without the basic knowledge of International relationships.

I liked the expression shocked though after all we can virtually see Srilanka from here in SouthIndia but i couldnt feel and "shock" waves from here.

what is the relevance of relations with asia in regard to the original issue.

US or say UN has asked for a human rights co operation and Lanka has not been providing a detailed report..Period.

Words like "you know what we love asia more and all are bit childish , maybe it can get some Thanks from India haters, but we all acknowledge the lack of thinking level.

Enjoy your holiday till then.Comeback Monday with the report that is yet to be generated and the opinion of your government that is yet to be given...........

This is nothing but desperation.

Consider a scenario if US wants a report on Afghanistan from another country it wont be asking it to Paraguay or Fiji islands,but only to Pakistan which is nearer or have a day-to-day affairs with that country.

If you check the world map, no country is in immediate vicinity like India in regards to Srilanka , not to talk about the centuries old relationships and decades old good diplomatic engagements , which even prompted the Lankan PM to state that "Sri lanka is a little sister for India".

The words of the thread starter carries no weight-age and dont deserve a reply.

Sri Lanka’s friends China, Pakistan, Japan, South Korea & ASEAN Countries until now ignored any kind request from USA regarding Sri Lanka

India did a wrong thing, Sri Lanka wont TRUST India in any kind of issues in the future

ok have fun and you yelling here in bold font in this forum dosent change any thing

Yeah right! This after India had worked on behalf of Sri Lanka at the UNHRC in the face of pressure from the EU & the U.S. There is nothing in the report you cited to suggest even remotely that India is selling out Sri Lanka to the U.S. or anyone else. The U.S. speaks to India even about Pakistan, Burma,China, Iran & so on. No inference can be drawn from such discussions to suggest some kind of a conspiracy.

Nice try but no cigar !

As for your threat that Sri Lanka would take some retaliatory action, I would have to laugh at that. The Sri lankan government is not as paranoid as you. After all this was the very same government that supposedly turned to India when there were rumours of a coup.

What i suspect is Indian politicians are making rounds of white house with bollywood movies and boasting about peaceful tolenrant India and begging for an "outsourced" contract of policing south asia. America fueled with China, Taliban, Osama and terrorist phobia as well mistrust on Pakistan is playing along this game without thinking about dangerous cosequences. Another American incursion in Asia gone horribly wrong.

You already broke that trust by allowing China a port in your land, what the hell you are talking about?, you guys have no generosity towards anyone..

We were actually fools by giving away billions of dollars to you on loan, now we will do the right thing

Back
Top Bottom