What's new

USA senator :- We will keep supporting Baluch terrorist BLA

"Begani Shaadi me Abdullah Diwana" I don't know why they are so much interested in separating Pakistan....

To stop China and controll OIL / GASS routes trough Afghanistan and Pakistan. Heard on NRK radio stats owned radio that USA will stay in Afghanistan for long long time.

This is just a diplomatic stunt, and nothing more.

Pakistan should call USA's bluff on this one, and prepare a quagmire.

You could say that for a majority of politicians from most countries! :D

Hello Mr. Cheng-Chong, lol. Jk! sure we can but please invite him to Pakistan we can offer many kind of marijuana and prostitute available for his pleasures and good health!

:pdf:

................ please invite him to Pakistan we can offer many kind of marijuana and prostitute available for his pleasures and good health!

:pdf:

Whatever happened to being the righteous Islamic Republic of Pakistan?

He is only making American government's life more difficult and giving Pakistani government another opportunity/reason to put pressure on America so they could agree on Pakistani terms instead of Do-more do-more like strategies of past.

Good going Senator, keep it up the good work

dude we cant pressure usa no matter what they do, because zardari and co dont care about Pakistan, if they did then usa wouldnt even dare to do anything stupid like salala attack.

Guys chill out , he is an extremist evangelical and a devout baptist. He is the American version of Maulana Fazlul Rehman - yea without beard indeed. He doesn't matter , a lot of nasty stuff is said in our parliament about other countries by these right wingers. So should those countries start making a big deal about it ?

Even though i wont ask for ignoring him totally as the TIME of this saga is crucial , but it must not be given much publicity , he is just trying to attract conservative votes.

He is only making American government's life more difficult and giving Pakistani government another opportunity/reason to put pressure on America so they could agree on Pakistani terms instead of Do-more do-more like strategies of past.

Good going Senator, keep it up the good work

Probably the same Republican that was shooting his mouth of a month ago.

Its an election time the republicans are saying anything and every thing andnot caring how it harms the US in the long term.

If you think the crap about Pakistan coming out is bad you should see the stuff about Obama, Santorum seems to think hes satan incarnate in league with Ahmadinejad to nuke America eat their children convert the US all to Islam and kill their grandparents.

Weren't the bharatis putting this guy on the pedestal not too long ago? :lol:

Now he's said something that they don't want to be out in the open, they disown him. :lol:

Sorry can remeber name since i am very bad with names for some reason i keep forgeting them :( But it was on GEO NEWS breakding news flashing while i was watching Fysal bank t20 on youtube when it come on tv. I was realy shocked to hear that too.
dana rohrabacher, he uses racist slurs like ****/pakis all the time, the guy is known for his anti-pakistan comments in the senate

Then Pakistan will keep supporting Taliban if U.S continues supporting BLA...
I don't think these 2 countries are going any where....

Then Pakistan will keep supporting Taliban if U.S continues supporting BLA...
I don't think these 2 countries are going any where....

For once I agree with you :)

It's one senator, relax, Senators can say what they like on the Senate floor, many Senators are not well versed in international affairs. This is really nothing to worry about.

Meanwhile, back at the CIA....

Lean_Bean_Who_Spilled_The_Beans-front.jpg

Back
Top Bottom