What's new

USA lies grow more audacious

And yet, the Nazi's didn’t kill nearly as many Soviets as the communist party that ruled them did...

How Many People Did Joseph Stalin Kill?

and how many people die every year thanks to capitalism?

The deaths are because western Allies did this thing called "training". Vodka drunk Slavs charging machine guns doesn't make your front more important. only when trucks became available was Russia able to do anything. In their own backyard....while the US fought a two-front war across two vast oceans.

80% of wehrmahct died to russians not to westerners

two fronts eh??
Battles of Khalkhin Gol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soviet invasion of Manchuria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Bomb Didn't Beat Japan... Stalin Did

russia could have won alone against japan and germany

we in germany? you are a little chinese immigrant there...whose knowledge is based on what your chinese propaganda and revisionist history books have brainwashed into believing....

the very fact that you go by a press tv article , the same caliber of news you get forced fed from china- is proof positive.

Your compatriots diagnosed that you have some grave mental disorder in another thread where you tried to sell them US Cool Aid.

I still haven't forgotten that you once claimed that you (India) aided us after WWII with the Marshal Plan, when India was not even independent. Your delusion is such grave. Kudos to your compatriots for their ability to detect your mental disorder.

Your compatriots diagnosed that you have some grave mental disorder in another thread where you tried to sell them US Cool Aid.

I still haven't forgotten that you once claimed that you (India) aided us after WWII with the Marshal Plan, when India was not even independent. Your delusion is such grave. Kudos to your compatriots for their ability to detect your mental disorder.

my so called compatriots have diverse opinions, unlike a chinese like you who is brainwashed to follow the CCP line.

I will never forget the height of idiocracy from you and the utter lack of any historical knowledge when you assumed the US to be India. That is some rare form of - stupid is ____ :lol:

my so called compatriots have diverse opinions, unlike a chinese like you who is brainwashed to follow the CCP line.

I will never forget the height of idiocracy from you and the utter lack of any historical knowledge when you assumed the US to be India. That is some rare form of - stupid is ____ :lol:

It must be some kind of new therapy to let you post in forums. Or else you might hurt yourself or somebody else. Despite the medication they give you, you still scream like a fish fishwife utter nonsense. Such a poor soul.

It must be some kind of new therapy to let you post in forums. Or else you might hurt yourself or somebody else. Despite the medication they give you, you still scream like a fish fishwife utter nonsense. Such a poor soul.

now you gone and wasted an opportunity to earn 50 cents with that post. stick to the talking points from the borg CCP and cha ching...

now you gone and wasted an opportunity to earn 50 cents with that post. stick to the talking points from the borg CCP and cha ching...

Oh, has it become so serious that they have to put you in the cell again for a few days to calm you down?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom