What's new

USA helicopter fire martyred 3 Pakistani FC troops along Pak-Afg boarder

lol the news broke today?

hameed gul i guess is in frequent contact with PTI

and he was also unaware of this news until today

He knew from this very program as he was guest on it

and he was also unaware of this news until today

He knew from this very program as he was guest on it

i smell BS< he was former ISI DG, i don't thing such big news is kept in the dark from him, even zaid hamid knows all the inside news

I am very sure that the Air Marshal misread the article.

All the related news reports contain two incidents - one of 3 soldiers killed on 30th Nov/1st Dec, and the other incident of Salala Attack, both in relation to Chuck Hagel's threat that Pakistan should allow for a smooth transit of the NATO supply or else the aid money will be blocked.

It seems the Air Marshal, while in a hurry, mixed up the incidents. It's an innocent mistake, yet he should not have spoken of it on air with such confidence owing to the position and responsibility he holds.

For anyone interested, this is the article that the Air Marshal is talking about:

Hagel Urges Pakistan to Reopen Afghan Supply Route - Wall Street Journal - WSJ.com

Last edited:
Is it fake news??? If it is real news, clearly violation of pakistan sovereignty.. Why can't pak take strong stand against this???

Is it fake news??? If it is real news, clearly violation of pakistan sovereignty.. Why can't pak take strong stand against this???

so far it looks like fake.

Our sovereignty should not be focused in relations to one country.

Bin Fing Laden types were the first to violate our sovereignty.

but anti-Pakistan Terrorists bil Islamists (PTI) will never talk about vilations by bin fing laden and Aima fing zawahiri.

peace

lol the news broke today?

hameed gul i guess is in frequent contact with PTI

Please spare us from your guesses and stop acting like a weirdo. And for your info, PMLN is in federal govt, stop asking every freaking question from PTI. If something happens at Pak Afghan border and the news went uncovered by all major media channels, then how you expect PTI to know about it? Oh, evil PTI must have intentionally ignored this incident, or may be it was evil PTI who stopped all new channels to publish this news? Make a wild guess again???

Please spare us from your guesses and stop acting like a weirdo. And for your info, PMLN is in federal govt, stop asking every freaking question from PTI. If something happens at Pak Afghan border and the news went uncovered by all major media channels, then how you expect PTI to know about it? Oh, evil PTI must have intentionally ignored this incident, or may be it was evil PTI who stopped all new channels to publish this news? Make a wild guess again???

you misunderstood me, im not saying evil PTI but incompetent dramebaz PTI

federal is not the one doing so much dramebazi atleast

you misunderstood me, im not saying evil PTI but incompetent dramebaz PTI

federal is not the one doing so much dramebazi atleast

Being a MQM supporter, you should be the last one on earth to talk about dramebazi. Anyways, time for me to sleep now. Will look forward towards your anti PTI nonsense tomorrow.

Meanwhile, you enjoy this:

Cheers!

Being a MQM supporter, you should be the last one on earth to talk about dramebazi. Anyways, time for me to sleep now. Will look forward towards your anti PTI nonsense tomorrow.

Meanwhile, you enjoy this:

Cheers!

ok bhai gud nite, im not a very staunch supporter of MQM, but appreciate their ideology that's it, not looking for confrontation at any point

im sick of politics

Truth among Islamists of Pakistan is the first casualty.

peace

I wish to not comment on Islamists in Pakistan, but yes, the Air Marshal should have been a little more careful than this because the repercussions could be serious.

It is not a news piece, it is a mention in a talk show. If you watch that talk show throughout, you would notice the Air Marshal looking a bit concerned when the anchor begins to inquire here and there about the veracity of the report while wondering why the government did not disclose it to media.

When asked himself why the PA did not make it public, the Air Marshal, already looking a bit afraid (I think he realized his mistake by then but couldn't take back the words), ended up saying that it is not the job of the Army to put the martyrdom of soldiers on ISPR, rather it is the job of the Defense and Home Ministry to make it public - it is their fault that media does not know.

Next, when the anchor goes on for further inquiries asking others he could approach, the Air Marshal quickly tells him to come back and focus on the main subject they were to talk there and not carry this incident on for long.

Do you really think Imran Khan and Hamid Gul, even more so Zaid Hamid would leave any stone unturned in cashing on such an incident? They would have jumped on it way before WSJ mentioned it (which it did not of course).

why the hell PTI kept silent, they are the one doing dharnas against drone attacks, should have strengthened their position a little bit, don't you think?
bhie media mei nhie aya .. warna hum chup rehnay walay nhie ...
btw sari zimadari humari ha .. altaf hussain rooz apnay loggon ko gannay suna sakta tu kya ish baat pe comment nhie kar sakta

ok bhai gud nite, im not a very staunch supporter of MQM, but appreciate their ideology that's it, not looking for confrontation at any point

im sick of politics

Those who are sick of politics should read, "Philosophy of Love" by Altaf Hussain ;)

Back
Top Bottom