What's new

USA can surrender East Asia to China

the US will have no other choice in say 2 or 3 decades but to leave asia peacefully, maybe even in a 1 decade from now as china continues to grow more and more powerful economically, military and politically.

china has always been the hegemon in east asia; in the past, currently and undoubtedly well into the future. there's really nothing anyone can do about it.

You clownish ameris don't think of yourself too high and pride here, in Southeast Asia we don't really trust anybody the most or the least, all is depend on our national interests, you clown maybe don't remember how ASEAN been created for what reason, now you invite that clownish communist vietnam to joint our team to aginst China just for your usa empire interest???

holy ****.....if that is what your american could bring to us....we would say.....**** That......NO thanks!!!

hah, just few 30 years ago USA and its gang teams bombed and tortured and raped your MTF country so bad and now the two become @$$ licking to each others so well without any hesitate. Is this anything wrong if people call vietnam a clown and an ungrateful!?

China nevrr has a damn invasion or harm your Turkey in history but I wonder why kind of God damn Turk like you are too negative on eveyrthing about China and the Chinese....I also seeing you doing @$$ licking to your Korean so well and eagerly here, is that what your govt has been telling you to love them and hate the China????

In Muslim World and in your neighbors, nobody gives a damn sympathy to such a big bad bully Turkey , I am also a Muslim but never have an agreement to such cocky bastard Turk like you, you like a clown in world political, everybody hates you like a pig, you backstab USA, you against Russia in the pass, you support terrorists in Xinajing China via East Turkestan Organazations, you come here on PDF trying to bash on China related threads and kiss your god damn viva south korea as saint of your Turk's ancestor. You never know that in Korea they views your Islamist like a low life pigs and always hope you die all to hell or they will go with the West to BBQ you one day soon!

So keep boasting of yourself and bashing on people.

Cocky Turks like you are like a :guns: :sniper:clown.

China never says a damn about their might in wrold superpower bla bla bla....all is made by your bad-mouth and lecture them by your bad-mouth either!

What a clownish indian false flag troll like you never have a dignity in your cell???

Stating a fact set you off this much :) What I said was a fact... China can't become a reginol hegemon.... They always have to compete with Russia, S. Korea, India and Japan... And their cost line is sorrunded by hostile countries...

China needs to absorb Taiwan and they can move a freely but than again they still have to compete with 4 of the top ten countries in this world... Thats why they can't become solo power in East Asia...

BTW: I actually don't remember licking anyones a's actually... can you eleborate on that please?

the US will have no other choice in say 2 or 3 decades but to leave asia peacefully, maybe even in a 1 decade from now as china continues to grow more and more powerful economically, military and politically.

china has always been the hegemon in east asia; in the past, currently and undoubtedly well into the future. there's really nothing anyone can do about it.

They will never leave elsewhere, they are controlling the whole World and also chaining the human neck!

Stating a fact set you off this much :) What I said was a fact... China can't become a reginol hegemon.... They always have to compete with Russia, S. Korea, India and Japan... And their cost line is sorrunded by hostile countries...

China needs to absorb Taiwan and they can move a freely but than again they still have to compete with 4 of the top ten countries in this world... Thats why they can't become solo power in East Asia...

BTW: I actually don't remember licking anyones a's actually... can you eleborate on that please?

Buddy you talking to a false flagger I suggest you ignore him lol. as for China becoming a superpower in East Asia first step is getting back Taipei and it's going well now that we have a pro china president in power there.

"China can never become a regional hegimone"???

I do not know what type of regional "hegimone" you mean. If you mean the power that played vietnam like cat played mouse, kicked your butt whenever she wants to, well, China do have the power to be that "hegimone" in the past two thousand years.

Unfortunately, it is just so unlucky for the little vn to be bordered with its giant neighbor.

Dude... I am Turk... not Vietnamese...

Thats why I don't like chauvanitic people like you.. You can't even differ Turkish flag and Vietnamese one and still talk like you know about history and strategy...

To give you knowledge: China wasn't hegemon for 2000 years... Even though China is one of the oldest civilazation on this earth and one of the strongest, they were under rule of foreigners a lot of times... Mongols and British remind you of anything?

Thats why I don't like chauvanitic people like you.. You can't even differ Turkish flag and Vietnamese one and still talk like you know about history and strategy...

To give you knowledge: China wasn't hegemon for 2000 years... Even though China is one of the oldest civilazation on this earth and one of the strongest, they were under rule of foreigners a lot of times... Mongols and British remind you of anything?

We had our times, through we finally get rid of all the foreigners after wars. however for gaining regional hegemony Trade and economy is the key.

We had our times, through we finally get rid of all the foreigners after wars. however for gaining regional hegemony Trade and economy is the key.

It was somewhat inevitable... China has the largest population on earth and their system is not about individualism but unity... She was bounf to bounvh back and have its place on world dynamics. China is using its economc power in right places too. Recently they deleted African countries billions of dollars debt. China is somewhat dominating the African politics right now. China invests in agriculture in Africa too.

China started to appear in Central Asia politics with her success in Afghanistan natural resources...

I know its off topic but Can you give me links about China/Taiwan union... I tried search trough internet but the ones I have found were either too pro-China or anti-China...

That more exactly the same if apply to your great viva Turkey also, yet keep raising your cocky voice in criticizing China on every issues while licking your God damn viva brotherhood South Korea as if your grandpa's ancestor.

As I had said and I won't say that **** again, you have to live next to that God Damn country Korea to understand more about them, they are too famous in World by their arrogant and extremist attitude, they being brainwashed by the West to becomes a heavy anti-Muslim on earht, even some of Westerners don't hate Muslim more than the Japs or Korean, you god damn paranoid if believe there is a great brother you can find in EST ASIA with those faggots, then just go ahead.

Your Turks are like a clown in world political, your nasty country surrounded by many hostile nations and you are under the need of corporation with China to improve your security with the West and Israel, somehow you come up here on the internet and bad mouth about China on whatever! You like a clown, :guns: cocky Turk!

Bla bla bla deny hard that you are not a viet troll but you do sound like aviet troll or even a korean troll!!! :angry:

Right, the Chinese they are nothing on earth, their pathetic history being invaded and ruled by foreigners are what I have been told by anti-China bashers around the World these days....if they are not that **** then they now are not become a world second largest economy and not help kick out the British and French out of Asia to free someone *** who now bark back at its benefactor like a mad dog.

China is nothing, only Turkey are the great superpower in World throughout ages, you rightttttt!!!

It was somewhat inevitable... China has the largest population on earth and their system is not about individualism but unity... She was bounf to bounvh back and have its place on world dynamics. China is using its economc power in right places too. Recently they deleted African countries billions of dollars debt. China is somewhat dominating the African politics right now. China invests in agriculture in Africa too.

China started to appear in Central Asia politics with her success in Afghanistan natural resources...

I know its off topic but Can you give me links about China/Taiwan union... I tried search trough internet but the ones I have found were either too pro-China or anti-China...

You should check out the China-Africa thread we have posted. for the China-Taipei Union currently the President of Taipei has eased the once tense relations with Trade. he also proposed a peace treaty. it will be a while before Unification however Peace Treaty is the first step.

Peace talks possible in a decade: Ma - The China Post
Radio Australia:Connect Asia:Story:Taiwan president proposes future peace treaty with China

Back
Top Bottom