What's new

US won’t dare challenge Chinese military in South China Sea: American researcher

I lived in New York and know a whole bunch of Vietnamese Americans , they can't manage to integrate into US mainstream. that's why their ideas are very different from main stream Americans.
Their problems, not mine. I get along just fine. Still, what does a 'real' American sound like compares to a 'fake' American ? :lol:

An Anthropology professor at a Community College....
well, you are not even a professor and we are still reading your post here.

Maybe you need to ignore the guys here who are not professor or dr because their words are worthless according to your logic

Their problems, not mine. I get along just fine. Still, what does a 'real' American sound like compares to a 'fake' American ? :lol:
Chinese Americans may think those islands are China's and Vietnamese Americans maybe think they belong to Vietnam. so they both don't represent US when they talk on this issue. change your flag back to Vietnam is more proper.

I'll be honest, you sound 100% like a full blooded American.

With one exception: When you keep complaining about how Chinese people look down on other Asians. In that case, you sound fully Vietnamese. :P

Chinese Americans may think those islands are China's and Vietnamese Americans maybe think they belong to Vietnam. so they both don't represent US when they talk on this issue. change your flag back to Vietnam is more proper.
What Chinese and Vietnamese-Americans thinks about those islands are political issues. Implying that I am a 'fake' American is larger in scope. So explains to us all what are the differences between a 'real' American and a 'fake' American. Should be easy since you lived in NYC, right ?

You only lived in NYC for a while. Not only did I lived in the US, I served in its armed forces for 10 yrs. I gave/received orders to/from other Americans. I represented the US to other nationals overseas and in the US. I was entrusted with secrets. So if I am a 'fake' American, I am more real than you are Chinese.

As usual, with any subject that involves the Chinese, the subject usually deteriorates to race. :rolleyes:

With one exception: When you keep complaining about how Chinese people look down on other Asians. In that case, you sound fully Vietnamese. :P
But when Asians get in a fight with either black or white, very often they will say " GO BACK TO CHINA". Americans don't care where your ancestors from, they think all Asians are from China. that's what other Asian Americans told me

That's probably the best compliment you could ever bestow. LOL.

I told the admin staff many yrs ago that it will be the Chinese who WILL bring down this forum. Not the few Americans. Not the many Indians. But the Chinese. You guys continually proved me correct.

I told the admin staff many yrs ago that it will be the Chinese who WILL bring down this forum. Not the few Americans. Not the many Indians. But the Chinese. You guys continually proved me correct.

See you're showing it again, your problem with Chinese people is not from an American perspective, but from a Vietnamese one. :lol:

You don't represent US position on SCS since your origin is Vietnamese. Chinese Americans also disqualified representing US on this particular issue. fair to say.

Kids,

Your protector in the admin staff will start deleting posts and issuing demerits. So I just leave you in your little circle jerk in this thread.

Well, at least you have something to look forward to, Donald Trump becoming the US President. :lol:

Then he'll have to back up all this blustering, and actually start firing on those islands we are creating.

Because that is literally the only thing that will stop it.

Or he probably just send in more warships and China complains out louder.

Back
Top Bottom