What's new

US warns India about possible WikiLeaks release

In all probability these are going to be around USA looking the other way on Pakistan's subversive actions against India.

It can also be that indian RAW's damning role might be leaked by wikileaks in balochistan/afganistan/pakistan.thats why usa warning india before.

May be these leaks will show the direct involvement of non state actors or may be state actors involvement in indian mission bomb blast in kabul, which the pakistani government have been denying all these while.

Jana, would you believe wikileaks if something damning about India like headley or something comes out?

Please tell in advance.

People believe or disbelieve based on their pre concieved belief system. Source rarely matters. So if wiki leaks points something towards Pakistan, it gets trashed (like the last set of leaks) and if it points something towards India or USA, well, then the same will be placed only next to holy scriptures..

May be these leaks will show the direct involvement of non state actors or may be state actors involvement in indian mission bomb blast in kabul, which the pakistani government have been denying all these while.

:no::no: US/CIA/Pentagon will be the last people to defend ISI or Pakistan Army.

So stop your mythological imagination here.

It surely has something grave to do with US itself and its role in Mumbai.

Otherwise the part mudslinging on Pakistan Army was published by US media itself with much zeal

Jana, would you believe wikileaks if something damning about India like headley or something comes out?

Please tell in advance.

I dont think so something damning about India will be there as US is not in much love you or us to block such info.

Secondly Headely is US man and i had been saying that India should question this role instead of trusting US excusing tactics.

But Indians have been getting happy on mere mention of Pakistan every time. everything is not as black and white as we are told. Simple as that.

No one knows what is there in the second part of these leaks. So i cant comment much.

On the other hand if you study in details without any bias the first episode of these leaks you will also understand which part is rehtoric and which is based on facts.

I dont think so something damning about India will be there as US is not in much love you or us to block such info.

Secondly Headely is US man and i had been saying that India should question this role instead of trusting US excusing tactics.

But Indians have been getting happy on mere mention of Pakistan every time. everything is not as black and white as we are told. Simple as that.

No one knows what is there in the second part of these leaks. So i cant comment much.

On the other hand if you study in details without any bias the first episode of these leaks you will also understand which part is rehtoric and which is based on facts.

you carefully avoided my question Jana ji.:P

I asked if you will believe it or not just in case there's something damning about India?

People believe or disbelieve based on their pre concieved belief system. Source rarely matters. So if wiki leaks points something towards Pakistan, it gets trashed (like the last set of leaks) and if it points something towards India or USA, well, then the same will be placed only next to holy scriptures..

Just like Indians did ? right?

We have seen you Indians rejecting the parts which were against US involvement and lies and failures while you were jumping with glee the part against Pakistan. :)

Anyway i wonder why you are making it Pakistan specific when its about US and when your new darling US is warning Bharat aka India .

you carefully avoided my question Jana ji.:P

I asked if you will believe it or not just in case there's something damning about India?

damning is indeed a rehtorical word and not the proof itself :)

So why do you think i will believe in rehtorics like Indians did?

If i ask you the same question will you believe the wiki leaks if there is something damning Pakistan? and at the same time if there is something damning about India too? which part you will believe ?

Just like Indians did ? right?

We have seen you Indians rejecting the parts which were against US involvement and lies and failures while you were jumping with glee the part against Pakistan. :)

Anyway i wonder why you are making it Pakistan specific when its about US and when your new darling US is warning Bharat aka India .

My post applies to all, not just Pakistanis. May be the example was Pakistan specific, but I was trying to make a general point..

People already started formulating conspiracy theories with regards to it.
Have some patience, let the leaks be out...dodh ka dodh aur pani ka pani ho jayega.

damning is indeed a rehtorical word and not the proof itself :)

So why do you think i will believe in rehtorics like Indians did?

If i ask you the same question will you believe the wiki leaks if there is something damning Pakistan? and at the same time if there is something damning about India too? which part you will believe ?

I, personally, would like to believe most of the stuff that wikileaks is saying.

Why?

1. If what they have been saying would be so further from the truth, no one in the world would really bother about them. The mere fact that US is worried about wikileaks and is actually 'warning' other countries points to the fact that there has to be some degree of truth (a major one) in these reports. Bina aag ke dhuan nahin hota.

2. I wouldn't really care even if wikileaks says something damning about India. We all know and accept there are dark secrets that every government has. Won't be surprised to see those of mine.

:no::no: US/CIA/Pentagon will be the last people to defend ISI or Pakistan Army.

So stop your mythological imagination here.

It surely has something grave to do with US itself and its role in Mumbai.

Otherwise the part mudslinging on Pakistan Army was published by US media itself with much zeal

My reply was in response to ajtr's wild imagination (sarcasm intended).

In my opinion classified cables or war logs sent by U.S forces does not have anything to do with mumbai attacks. What does the U.S forces gain by collating intelligence about mumbai. It must be classified material about war on terror/ Taliban specific to that region. The U.S forces might have prior knowledge about imminent attack on Indian embassy by the Taliban, but failed to pass it on to Indian intelligence. They might even have prior information about some taliban attacks in pakistan. External affairs ministry of our countries have to take up this matter. Again these are speculation, have to wait till wiki leaks publishes the war logs.

Back
Top Bottom