What's new

US vacates Pakistan base amid drone debate

Don't Know how much credible it was... but according to this report from 2002 ...
Pakistan had already provided Jacobabad, Pasni and Dalbandin air bases to US marines for forward operational purposes. A large number of US B-52s, C-130s and helicopters are stationed at these bases. In addition, the US has installed an extended electronic and radar system covering most of the regional airspace at Dalbandin. The Dalbandin airport was constructed in the 1980s with the financial assistance of Saudi Arabia, as many royal family members visit this desert town for bird hunting.

US military seeks deeper roots in Pakistan

Now, I think Shamsi was one mentioned as Dalbandin base. It is confirmed that US has evacuated it but can someone please the tell exact status of Ghazi and Jaccobabad bases. Sources would be appreciated.

Don't Know how much credible it was... but according to this report from 2002 ...

Pakistan had already provided Jacobabad, Pasni and Dalbandin air bases to US marines for forward operational purposes. A large number of US B-52s, C-130s and helicopters are stationed at these bases. In addition, the US has installed an extended electronic and radar system covering most of the regional airspace at Dalbandin. The Dalbandin airport was constructed in the 1980s with the financial assistance of Saudi Arabia, as many royal family members visit this desert town for bird hunting.

US military seeks deeper roots in Pakistan

Now, I think Shamsi was one mentioned as Dalbandin base. It is confirmed that US has evacuated it but can someone please the tell exact status of Ghazi and Jaccobabad bases. Sources would be appreciated.

So if we are so much angry why we are still letting them using our base ? And if there are B-52 there then how safe anyone is in Pakistan. Isnt this like a inviting a rabid dog to dinner table with your children ?

ISPR has confirmed that US has vacated Shamsi Airbase ... According to the press release , the last plane carrying US marines and their equipment has taken off from there ...

The only country that US of A allows dual citizenship with is Israel and any Jew around the world automatically is an Israeli citizen so let’s not try to hush this up by saying oh they were just Americans
The indians were facing a wipe-out in Kargil but Israelis helped them upgrade their jets to operate at high altitudes. Also an Israeli Heron UAV was shot down over Lahore
So before attempting to silence people with talk of 'Ohh it’s the Joooos ahah you out of your mind' , let’s keep the facts in front of us

Israelis have used passports of other countries fraudulently but in America’s case they use the passports with full consent of the US authorities

Did they leave any "High Tech" stuff behind?

So if we are so much angry why we are still letting them using our base ? And if there are B-52 there then how safe anyone is in Pakistan. Isnt this like a inviting a rabid dog to dinner table with your children ?

Please go through my post again with a more cooler head ... credibility question was put on the old report which i quoted not with the news of American getting out of Shamsi.

Only Ipod Nano
Did they leave any "High Tech" stuff behind?

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

I guess my question was about Over all strategy , If US is not our ally thn why the have b-52 and other hi tech equipment is allowed here :(

Please go through my post again with a more cooler head ... credibility question was put on the old report which i quoted not with the news of American getting out of Shamsi.

3 4 bases are still in US control I dont know why Ghairat Brigade is not talking about it, Includind Shahbaz, and Terbaila Ghazi

Do you know what you are talking about?

people were talking that the OBL team flew from Tarbela, and I and my father laughed all week on that, considering we went there the previous day!!!

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

The yanks burned some useless stuff as stuff. Probably papers and documents.

Shahbaz base is under PAF control... it might have a few US officials coz of the new F-16s but thts it.... as for Pasni.. its under Pak control and "COULD" be used with permission of GoP under emer,,,....!

I dont understand why this wasnt done much earlier. It was stupid of our donkey leaders to give this base and if they did they should have asked for a pound of flesh. FCuk this we are in it together wot.

I dont understand why this wasnt done much earlier. It was stupid of our donkey leaders to give this base and if they did they should have asked for a pound of flesh. FCuk this we are in it together wot.

Musharaf gave it to them. He said it was a verbal agreement. CURSE HIM!

the real time for packup......uncle sam
us_pak_drones_543.jpg

US army personnel vacated the Shamsi airbase located in the Washak district of Balochistan on Sunday, according to DawnNews.

It was reported that the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and Frontier Corps personnel have taken control of the base. Pakistani security forces also removed the US flag from the base and waved the National flag at the base.

According to the security sources, drones, military hardware and 71 US soldiers have been moved from Shamsi airbase to Afghanistan.

Pakistan has deployed 2,500 security persons at the Shamsi airbase.

Pakistan had served a 15 day notice to US to vacate the air strip, located some 300 km south of Quetta. The decision came after a Nato air strike on a Pakistani border post killed at least 24 soldiers on November 26.

WOW !!! So now we hav conquered Shamsi airbase ...bravo bravo ... our General has won another battle , another medal for him ...this achievement will be celebrated now for another few years.

You are right dude, as our army has defeated US forces at shamsi air base. Now lets move to Kashmir and liberate it.

Back
Top Bottom