What's new

US urges Muslim nations to condemn China's Xinjiang abuses

Yes, Australia should do the same thing round up all Muslims, women and children and put them in concentration camps and deport them back to their Muslim countries, excellent idea.
Australia is no saint either, They have their hands full of innocent Muslim blood along with their big brother USA

We are solidly behind China and appreciate their kind and thoughtful gestures to their Muslim populations and to Muslim nations in general.

Muslims have matured and realized who is the main culprit in promoting wars and divisions among us: US, EU, Israel, and India.

Russia and China are not our enemies. We won’t fight them for you.

:pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

El Yankee go home

What's happening in China is not a religious issue but ethnic issue, US probably wants to start its ''jihad'' operation again like it did against the Soviets, interestingly this time they won't have Pakistan or Saudis to help them, so I wonder who they gonna use this time?

Remind me which country is still invading Muslim countries and getting involved in their internal affairs, China tends to stay clear of that, hell Pakistan and China being allies and yet I have never heard China interfering in internal political conflicts of Pakistan and guess who always has their nose in internal Pakistani affairs? USA.....

What's happening in China is not a religious issue but ethnic issue, US probably wants to start its ''jihad'' operation again like it did against the Soviets, interestingly this time they won't have Pakistan or Saudis to help them, so I wonder who they gonna use this time?

Remind me which country is still invading Muslim countries and getting involved in their internal affairs, China tends to stay clear of that, hell Pakistan and China being allies and yet I have never heard China interfering in internal political conflicts of Pakistan and guess who always has their nose in internal Pakistani affairs? USA.....

Most likely Turkey as they are the ones highlighting the "issues" internationally but I dont think the Turks will do it fully as they are trying to expand into CAS and need the PRC for that main reason its being highlighted by them is Turkish opposition parties and the elections this year there

Its America who's murdering us all across the world, not China. Muslims will no longer be used as a proxy against Americas enemies.

America wants to apply the same methods against Muslim nations it also applied against black African Americans during slavery.

First kill them and occupy them in their own countries. Take their dignity away from them. Humiliate them. Let them fight among themselves and question their existence. Finally use them whenever necessary. This is what we call the "use them" stage.

It ain't gonna work for the Yanks. It is a failed experiment. Like Muhammed Ali said: "No Viet Cong ever called me nigger".

America, India and a few European nations stand all alone in their anti-China and China containment policy. The world is very smart. They can differentiate between a backstabbing snitch and a win win nation.

Last edited:
Most likely Turkey as they are the ones highlighting the "issues" internationally but I dont think the Turks will do it fully as they are trying to expand into CAS and need the PRC for that main reason its being highlighted by them is Turkish opposition parties and the elections this year there

They probably want to use Turkey like they did with Pakistan.

China noticed that Turkey is the only Muslim country dancing to US tune and China shut down a consulate in Turkey to make a point. And due to Turkey's insignificant overall national strength, we can't see how that country can hurt us other than making some annoyning noise.

Last edited:
They probably want to use Turkey like they did with Pakistan.

I don't think the Turks are that stupid or money grubbers like our past leaders making statements is one thing but actions matter more Turkey is caught in middle being NATO ally and also trying to cozy up to Russia and the PRC for defense,geo-politics in CAS and Russian gas issue is Turkish domestic politics Pan-Turkism is popular idea in that country so Erdogan wants to show he is "defender of the Turks/Turkics
China noticed that Turkey is the only Muslim country dancing with US tunes and China shut down a consulate in Turkey to make a point. And due to Turkey's insignificant overall national strength, we can't see how that country can hurt us other than making some annoyning noise.

It depends the Turks I have respect for them as they are good ally for us and like the PRC have no ills towards us we just dont want to be dragged with any issues between Turkey and PRC I really think once the "europhia" of elections are over expect things go back to normal or back to square one complain then normal yeah

I don't think the Turks are that stupid or money grubbers like our past leaders making statements is one thing but actions matter more Turkey is caught in middle being NATO ally and also trying to cozy up to Russia and the PRC for defense,geo-politics in CAS and Russian gas issue is Turkish domestic politics Pan-Turkism is popular idea in that country so Erdogan wants to show he is "defender of the Turks/Turkics

It depends the Turks I have respect for them as they are good ally for us and like the PRC have no ills towards us we just dont want to be dragged with any issues between Turkey and PRC I really think once the "europhia" of elections are over expect things go back to normal or back to square one complain then normal yeah
Understood, we have nothing against Pakistan and Turkey friendship, good for both countries. Our problem with Turkey won't affect our relations with other countries.

Understood, we have nothing against Pakistan and Turkey friendship, good for both countries. Our problem with Turkey won't affect our relations with other countries.

I don't think the PRC should have bad relations with Turkey, Turkey may not be a superpower now or yet but it is a regional power in the Middle East and CAS and conflicts and bad diplomacy leads to Yankee gains and no one wants that if Iran and Turkey can have cordial relations and disagree I am okay with that PRC and Turkey the same

Uyghur Muslims should just migrate to other Central Asian Muslim countries if they can't practice their religion properly. Rise of China is nessecary at the moment to counter US Imperialism. I know US trying to use Uyghur people to create tension in China. Uyghur people are suffering for 50 years now. Where was US 50 years ago?

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 10.38.01 AM.png
reaction from Muslim nations:
LoathsomeRewardingFrenchbulldog-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom