What's new

US urges Muslim nations to condemn China's Xinjiang abuses

US all the sudden had a change of heart for the ply of Muslim suffer under Chinese rule but completely forget US military still continously bombardment on the Muslim worldwide, US diplomate not so much of disappointed of the OIC showed no interest on US cooked up the Human Right abuse by China. Egg on her face for her to have the audacity used the Muslim for the dirty work US intended to weaken China and Muslim world diplomate tide between them.

Hey what's with the OP switching the title to a broken English one?

The article says:
https://www.business-standard.com/a...n-china-s-xinjiang-abuses-119031400158_1.html
US urges Muslim nations to condemn China's Xinjiang abuses
That's what the whole article about, US frustration and disappointment, read it through and figure it yourself.

OP should be given warning by mods for writing editorialized post title.
It's from the article, I didn't write it.

OP should be given warning by mods for writing editorialized post title.

He changes them quite often. The mods change it back about 50% of the time when I report it.

That's what the whole article about, US frustration and disappointment, read it through and figure it yourself.

It's from the article, I didn't write it.

Can you try following the rules of this forum that explicitly say not to change the title.
The mods warn you to stop it and you just ignore them.

He changes them quite often. The mods change it back about 50% of the time when I report it.
Stop lying, can you list of those that I changed titles?

Can you try following the rules of this forum that explicitly say not to change the title.
This whole article is about disappointment and frustration by US, don't you agree? It's a better summarization for this article.

Stop lying, can you list of those that I changed titles?

This whole article is about disappointment and frustration by US, don't you agree? It's a better summarization for this article.
Are you mentally challenged? Dafuq is wrong with you. The rule is simple. No editing on article's title no matter what the text is.

Um..soo...what part of the forum rules about not changing the title are you not comprehending?
Countrary to what you claimed, I almost never change titles, only in a case that a better summarization suits the content of an article much more accurate. There are many posts which titles changed on the forum and I m not one of the posters tend to do that. But for this particular one, everyone after finish reading the whole story will agree that my summarization is a much better one for this article.

Are you mentally challenged? Dafuq is wrong with you. The rule is simple. No editing on article's title no matter what the text is.
Rules are general guidance of this forum, if every rule be implemented precisely not case by case, over half of the posters here would've been long gone.

Are you mentally challenged? .
Sorry you just broke the rule in this forum, not personal attacks are allowed in this forum.

The United States disappointed at the failure of Muslim nations to jointly take a stand against China
For 2 very good reasons:
1. Most of the Muslim nations views China as a trustworthy and brotherly friend.
2. The Muslim nations are too busy jointly taking a stand against american misadventures! :enjoy:

Last edited:
Yeah we can tell since you haven't changed this one's back yet even though two people have asked you to.
You have a new recruit with total posts less than 10 being with you, this fresh new recruit could be very likely you yourself.
And this new recruit just plunged into a heated argument right after he signed up and talked very fondly about how well he knows the rules of this forum which is supposed to be so new to him, just simply amazing..

Back
Top Bottom