What's new

US ultimatum to Hasina: Exit constitutionally by Nov 3 or face the music

Civilian dictatorship may not be imposed by force without military and without people’s understanding that you are doing it for the people.

I was expecting Mujib to be like that. But, instead he started anarchism and bullying. He himself had no quality of a leader. He was just a street agitator.

Zia was another that I found to be a good leader. But, he was killed by Hasina-Ershad-India axis conspiracy. General Monjur certainly knew that controlling CTG. is meaningless unless Dhaka is controlled.

So, he certainly was expecting supports from Dhaka Cantonment that did not come. Some army officers were arrested by Ershad who were supposed to be loyal to Monjur. But, they could also be working under order from Ershad. They were killed and were buried near a mosque in Motijheel.

Long story short, better we do not expect too much. India is always there to destabilize BD. Hope, you remember that Ershad was trained in Deradun where RAW found him womanizer and drunkard. Easy to manipulate.

There may be people in Dhaka who now work for RAW. For now, I want a free election.

I don't want civilian dictatorship either.

I just want a strong civilian leader who also respects democracy.

Maybe a bit large to get on stage - I hear she's nearing 300 pounds. Rounder and rounder by the day. You'd need a small crane and a canvas sling to lift her there. :-)

But what if she falls down like humpty-dumpty?
BNP do need to lift their game and put their weight behind the democratic movement.
It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

She will not leave. She thinks as long as she is in power, she can pull something off.
She married her daughter off to the son of a Razakar she supposedly hates so much. I doubt she cares anymore for her son !

Only Bangladesh army can remove her from power. I see a military take over of power if the next election is rigged and that could mean the end of Hasina's political career.

Only Bangladesh army can remove her from power. I see a military take over of power if the next election is rigged and that could mean the end of Hasina's political career.

I am amazed you think there is any chance of a fair election 🤣🤣

Astonished!

Hasina has nothing to lose.

Her son isn’t interested in politics.

He likes his golf and US life too much.

Hasina knows - one way or other she only has five years left in politics.

Given her age - she can drop off anytime.

You lot are unhinged whereas she is utterly rational.

She has her son in US and sister in U.K.

Both are established and part of establishment of U.K./US.

Hasina has nothing to lose.

She has her son in US and sister in U.K.

Both are established and part of establishment of U.K./US.
What about her daughter? Hasina may appoint her daughter Putul as the next chairperson of Awami league. Without Sheikh family Awami league would not last even for a week.

What about her daughter? Hasina may appoint her daughter Putul as the next chairperson of Awami league. Without Sheikh family Awami league would not last even for a week.

Nah! If Putul was going into politics - she would have done so already.

She wants to work for international organisations. I see her leading some disability charity funded by some Hinduvta nutter.

Hasina is the last in line.

If someone could get rid of Tariq Chora - BD would be rid of BNP/BAL feuds.

A feud that transcends the families. Even manifests itself in masque communities in NYC 🤣🤣🤣

Another reason for Hasina to be dictator for life.

Don’t want that vermin coming back to BD.
So it's clear that BAL and BNP has a pact! But don't worry , neither Tariq will come to power , nor Hasina can stay!

Bangladesh's future is different!

If you want a dictator for life why don't you choose the army? Unlike the unruly BAL activists, Army is a discipline force.

BD military disciplined? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How many of their own have they killed?

Taher, Monjur, Khaled, Zia etc etc all murdered by their own.

Plus, the economy will tank. Army is useless at managing the economy!

They will be useless at managing Bangladesh’s THREE demons:

1. Wahhabis - Hasina systematically murders them. Military would give them power again.

2. Balancing the interest of US, China and India - to maximise benefits. Military was useless at it. Couldn’t even get India to sign border agreement. Military would be US puppet.

3. Curtailing the power of the military

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom