What's new

US touted Bollywood stars to help Afghanis: WikiLeaks

We would like to spread our culture and as you like to spreads yours.

Is bollywood ur culture?:lol:

The semi naked women dancing in bars,dancing in front of men in london or switzerland and really retarded stuff!

I doubt it.......But watever makes u happy.

Apologies if my post offends ur real culture(which is surely not wat bollywood portrays).....but thts just my opinion.

We would like to spread our culture and as you like to spreads yours.

Never knew that Afghanis have developed such a bad taste after such a long war............or probably the US is overambitious here.

Nonetheless know have got the chance to do something better this time around.;)

Reminds me something though
Watch it what this Indian has to say about the Hindi bollywood films.
Just for some light moments.

First i thought that Stupid and funny will suit it.......but know........:lol:

Yes Yes Bollywood is part of Indian culture.....v v v v v v v v

Last edited by a moderator:

The semi naked women dancing in bars,dancing in front of men in london or switzerland and really retarded stuff!

Apologies if my post offends ur real culture(which is surely not wat bollywood portrays).....but thts just my opinion.

Yes Bollywood is part of Indian culture just like Hollywood is part of the American culture.

Rest of your post really elucidates the amount of knowledge you have about Bollywood as an industry.

Never knew that Afghanis have developed such a bad taste after such a long war............or probably the US is overambitious here.

Nonetheless know have got the chance to do something better this time around.;)

Reminds me something though
Watch it what this Indian has to say about the Hindi bollywood films.
Just for some light moments.

As I said before it is any day better than your cultural export to Afghanistan. ;)

:) i was about to say that same.

The bollywood culture is an insult to Indian culture itself.

i wonder how they have this misconception that their culture has been spread to the world because people watch bollywood.

By this yardstick i would say that we here in Pakistan love to watch good English movies seems the US/English culture has also been spread the world over looking at good business the Hollywood movies do

As I said before it is any day better than your cultural export to Afghanistan. ;)

:no: please educate yourself about Pak-Afghan culture specially KP, Balochistan and Afghanistan.

Ignorance is bliss for some people

:no: please educate yourself about Pak-Afghan culture specially KP, Balochistan and Afghanistan.

Ignorance is bliss for some people

I did drop a subtle hint in post 11..guess you did not get it.

I have read it but looks like you haven't watched the video.........

or tell me Russel peters is a big liar.:D:P

I have read it but looks like you haven't watched the video.........

or tell me Russel peters is a big liar.:D:P

Watched it couple year ago..when he visited India..big fan of Russel Peters.

The confidential US document from March 2007, released by the whistleblowing website WikiLeaks, said high-profile Bollywood actors could play a key role in India's "soft power" assistance in Afghanistan.

If that is what India means about its foot hold in Afghanistan then glad i feel threatened.. they will simply be reselling Pakistani music with indian half naked dancers..I can feel the heat of moment when Preety, Karina, etc etc are trying hard to compete albeit unsuccessfully with Afghan beauties in luring the Taliban leaders..:rofl:

"We understand Bollywood movies are wildly popular in Afghanistan, so willing Indian celebrities could be asked to travel to Afghanistan to help bring attention to social issues there," it said.
And so are tunes of Rahim shah, Aftif Aslam, Essa Khel, NFAK and RFAK..and boat load of Pushtoon singers...i bet we can do a better job..

The suggestion, which did not come to fruition, was part of a role envisaged for India in what US diplomats called "people-to-people" assistance.

So against the much hype it was all about outsourcing entertainment to India?? hahaha ahahahah ahahhaha...dont have a problem with that.

ares said:
As I said before it is any day better than your cultural export to Afghanistan.

Or stolen Pakistani music in Indian cinema!

ares said:
Any day better.. than sending men with kalashnikovs and RPGs!!

Only if you know why carrying a gun is important to defend against in KP and Afghanistan...talking about soft-power and knowing nothing about such blunt fact of Afghanistan..

ares said:
We would like to spread our culture and as you like to spreads yours
and colonize..seriously that doesn't work..Afghan and KP culture has made greater inroads in Pakistan than the Urdu speaking culture of Karachi into KP and Afghanistan. India thinks because people are watching bollywood movies riddled with half-nude dances, it as super seeded all civilizations on the world.

Only if you know why carrying a gun is important to defend against in KP and Afghanistan...talking about soft-power and knowing nothing about such blunt fact of Afghanistan..

Well thats what we are hoping to change..you introduced your culture to them and now they have to carry a gun, just to feel safe.

and colonize..seriously that doesn't work..Afghan and KP culture has made greater inroads in Pakistan than the Urdu speaking culture of Karachi into KP and Afghanistan. India thinks because people are watching bollywood movies riddled with half-nude dances, it as super seeded all civilizations on the world.

Colonize..really?? don't they watch Hollywood movies in Pakistan ?..is Pakistan an American colony??

Never knew that Afghanis have developed such a bad taste after such a long war............

afgans have developed this taste now, but most ppl. in ur country have same taste for many yrs now.:P

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom