What's new

US too has suffered from terrorism emanating from Pakistan: Ashton Carter

Why CIA ignore to share Intel of 9/11 attackers with FBI ? And how come one 9/11 attacker slipped from FBI surveillance ? Was it Pakistan mistake too

Such mistakes in USA, if any, will not change KSM's nationality or where OBL was hiding, among other things that have unsavory Pakistani associations, Sir. Nice diversionary tactic, but nothing to do with Carter's statement.

Last edited:
Pakistan has suffered from terrorism incubated in nurseries funded by US and its Middle East allies. We have suffered a lot more that America cant imagine or its new cheerleader India can!

The yanks may have given them birth but you guys have been nurturing them since then, providing free boarding and lodging, training and arming them to the teeth, supporting their shenanigans and using them in your proxy war against India. They are your 'good' terrorists, never mind if half of them have deserted the ranks and joined the TTP etc which has now come back to bite you!

What goes around, comes around. The chickens have come home to roost, taking Pakistan down the rabbit hole.
Hi,
We had to deal with the shit after they left. Secondly they saw atrocities in Kashmir nothing stopped them from helping fellow brothers for struggle

Such mistakes in USA, if any, will not change KSM's nationality or where OBL was hiding, among other things that have unsavory Pakistani associations, Sir. Nice diversionary tactic, but nothing to do with Carter's statement.

Yeah right not it will change CIA/FBI knew majority of 9/11 attackers and FBI put a surveillance on them. OBL is as a intelligence failure as it was FBI failure to catch 9/11 attacker under their survelliance

Yeah right not it will change CIA/FBI knew majority of 9/11 attackers and FBI put a surveillance on them. OBL is as a intelligence failure as it was FBI failure to catch 9/11 attacker under their survelliance

I think I saw that movie. :D

Seriously, such refrains are beyond ridiculous, so I beg my leave in this thread. Please carry on as you wish, Sir.

Pakistan has suffered from terrorism incubated in nurseries funded by US and its Middle East allies. We have suffered a lot more that America cant imagine or its new cheerleader India can!

RAW and KHAD terrorism as well.

Hi,
We had to deal with the shit after they left. Secondly they saw atrocities in Kashmir nothing stopped them from helping fellow brothers for struggle

LMAO....when I hear muslims cry about atrocities I can't stop giggling. Have you guys forgot your history and what you have done? Forget the past, look now in the present? Look at ISIS and what they do to young Christian girls by making them slaves. Stop with your BS sympathetic stories, nobody is buying it

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom