What's new

US to rely on India if Afghan supply route is not opened: official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really, really wish India would play an active role in supplying the US military in Afghanistan.

Iranian eyes are watching...

Iranian won't have any problem if we support USA in Afghanistan. They ca only raise issue if We will work in tandem with USA against them. Hope its clear to you.

India is not Anti USA neither anti Iran. Instead of American pressure we are withholding our strong ties with Iran. India is working with Iran to develop a corridor to ship Afghan minirals via Afghan-Iran-Central Asia. We are making railway tracks. Indo-Iran and Indo-US policies are mutually exclusive...

Sorry to say you are coming over as a bit dim. You started your tirade about how Pakistan govt does not look after its citizens. I simply stated that you shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

By the way I wouldnt want India to have access to Afghanistan through Pakistan because I want Indian govt to concentrate and solve problems like these:

Crime against Dalits occur every 20 minutes in India. Every day 3 Dalit women are raped, 2 Dalits are murdered and 2 Dalit houses are burnt down! These figures represent only a fraction of actual incidents since many Dalits do not register cases for fear of retaliation by the police and upper-caste Hindu individuals. Official figures show that there are still 0.343 million manual scavengers in India from Dalit community. More than 165 million Dalits in India are simply abused by their Hindu upper castes for their birth! . [HRW Report2007]

plz aryan Pakistani are not that good them self right. they dont need to lecture any one else plz stay on topic and leave this stupid talks of toilets and rapes and similler stuff aside AND YES iam a PAKISTANI and not a false flagger check my IP before gunning me down

So Indian govt should concentrate on looking after these poor people instead of worrying about Afghanistan

Iranian won't have any problem if we support USA in Afghanistan. They ca only raise issue if We will work in tandem with USA against them. Hope its clear to you.

India is not Anti USA neither anti Iran. Instead of American pressure we are withholding our strong ties with Iran. India is working with Iran to develop a corridor to ship Afghan minirals via Afghan-Iran-Central Asia. We are making railway tracks. Indo-Iran and Indo-US policies are mutually exclusive...

Yes, yes, we know, and I was expecting this Indian stock response.

You are friends with A, and also with B. You help A do this, and then you help their mortal enemy B do that.

As they say around here, let's wait and see...

But they certainly will to India

There is a solution for it. USA will lease Indain land near Pakistan border (Rajshan/Punjab). They will make their embassy and airfield there. As we all know the embassy are considered home land (US embassy in Paksiatan is considered as American land and Amrican law is applied there same for Pakistani embassy).

If the plane take-off from American embassy, it will be considered as take off from American soil and hence Pakistan will have no ground for denying the flight. :)

You agree that PAkistan can not deny USA planes.. :azn:

India does not have a border with Afghanistan. Even by air they have to go over either China or Pakistan. It is not possible.

Maybe building an incredible bridge over Pakistan or building a tunnel?
Perhaps Developreos suggestion of using "Stargate" may be a better option.
Jeeez the internet is certainly a great invention for those with wet dreams.....:azn:

I really, really wish India would play an active role in supplying the US military in Afghanistan.

Iranian eyes are watching...

To be honest, I do too! Such a move will take off some pressure from us and the Talibans will have a new front to fight. Our relations will Talibans will only improve once USA leaves the country.

plz aryan Pakistani are not that good them self right. they dont need to lecture any one else plz stay on topic and leave this stupid talks of toilets and rapes and similler stuff aside AND YES iam a PAKISTANI and not a false flagger check my IP before gunning me down

So Indian govt should concentrate on looking after these poor people instead of worrying about Afghanistan

Before you lecture me I suggest you read the whole thread and do not come to a conclusions without having done that. It is irritating to respond to people like you when you cant even be bothered to read the entire thread or even half a dozen post previous to the one you are making a judgement on.

There is a solution for it. USA will lease Indain land near Pakistan border (Rajshan/Punjab). They will make their embassy and airfield there. As we all know the embassy are considered home land (US embassy in Paksiatan is considered as American land and Amrican law is applied there same for Pakistani embassy).

If the plane take-off from American embassy, it will be considered as take off from American soil and hence Pakistan will have no ground for denying the flight. :)

Mate, This is too much:angry:

Yes, yes, we know, and I was expecting this Indian stock response.

You are friends with A, and also with B. You help A do this, and then you help their mortal enemy B do that.

As they say around here, let's wait and see...

As we understand cricket, let me tell you in cricketing logic. In Asia cup
Bangladesh beat India
India beat Pakistan
It doesn't means that BD will beat Pakistan..

Democracy is similar to this logic.
USA and Israel ally, USA and Pakistan ally doesn't mean that Israel and Pakstan are ally. Similarly
USA and India frnd, USA and Iran enemy doesn't mean that India and Iran enemy..

Diplomacy is dealt with mutual need.

Mate you have curfews operating with sectarian strife in Punjab how can you lease land that is being disputed. If Pakistan decides to deny US planes they can.

Bangladesh beat India
India beat Pakistan

USA and Israel ally, USA and Pakistan ally doesn't mean that Israel and Pakstan are ally. Similarly

yea but this is not cricket

Guys who sleeps with wet dreams normally get up in morning with solution in hand

Mate you have curfews operating with sectarian strife in Punjab how can you lease land that is being disputed. If Pakistan decides to deny US planes they can.

Off topic.. I hope you understand what you are talking about. Will the curfew be imposed for entire life??? Talk sense some time...

Off course if Pakistan wish they can, but question is "Will they wish???"

@cricket example: Have you ever heard of analogy, example, illustration?? I thought pakistani can understand the cricket example easily, but alas! few ppl din't understand example..

You know what, I have seen ppl here replying to lame argument and skipping main idea. Ppl suffer from selective reading disorder.

What I posted
Bangladesh beat India
India beat Pakistan

What you read
Bangladesh beat India
India beat Pakistan

What you replied

what was suppose to reply

Hope this clarification will help you to understand the main idea of an article/post.

Do you even have a clue about Iran??

Wait till the end of June when you'll be forced to cut oil imports from Iran. Your government is already in talk with the Saudis and Americans to replace 500.000 bpd of Iranian oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom