What's new

US to continue sending weapons to PKK/YPG in 2018

Pax Ottomana

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
US has just announced that they will continue to support PKK/YPG terrorists in 2018. What a great "ally" these yanks are! :angry:

ABD'den 2018'de YPG'ye 50 uçak dolusu silah daha gidecek

ABD Savunma Bakanlığı Bütçesi onaylandı. Bütçeye göre Suriye'de DEAŞ'a karşı savaşan terör örgütü PKK'nın Suriye kolu YPG'nin omurgasını oluşturduğu SDG'ye 500 milyon dolarlık yardım öngörülüyor. Pentagon'un bütçe detayında bölgede 25 bin silahlı kişinin olduğu belirtilirken 2018 yılında da 5 bin kişinin daha eğitilip yıl sonunda da sahada savaşan 30 bin silahlı terörist olacağı ifade ediliyor.

https://www.cnnturk.com/dunya/abdden-2018de-ypgye-50-ucak-dolusu-silah-daha-gidecek?page=1

abd_den_ypg_ye_50_ucak_dolusu_silah_daha_gidecek_h19594_9c8a7.png

I guess US now is not rule by President anymore. It is the back ground military general running the whole US.
US is ruled by Israel and the Jewish lobbies/media/corporations. If Israel says "jump", the US responds "how high?".

Israel has ordered the US to create them an "army" to use against the Arabs, Turks and Iranians and the US is doing exactly that with the PKK/YPG. Everyone knows that the premise of "fighting ISIS" is bullchit as even Western news outlets like BBC has shown how the PKK/YPG has no interest in fighting ISIS.

The infamous Raqqa's Dirty Secret report by BBC:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret

Trump openly stating that ISIS was created by Obama:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis/index.html

Last edited:
But i thought trump said he would stop this non sense

Trump can't even stop getting hunted down by FBI/DOJ special prosecutor Robert Mueller. The guy is a habitual liar and has flip-flopped on a gazillion campaign promises to his own constituency. He couldn't care less about a statement made to Erdogan/Turkey.

At the end of the day, whatever their Jewish masters will, America delivers!

Trump can't even stop getting hunted down by FBI/DOJ special prosecutor Robert Mueller. The guy is a habitual liar and has flip-flopped on a gazillion campaign promises to his own constituency. He couldn't care less about a statement made to Erdogan/Turkey.

Lets think for a moment. We all know who own Trump.

Well i hope Erdogan has his own plans to safe guard Turkish national interests.

They won't stop arming terrorists because they want middle east to stay embroiled/unstable and backwards. Every president has Zionist strings attached to him.

Meanwhile, watch Zionist media spew shit against anyone who fights these terrorists.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom