What's new

US submarine hit underwater seamount in South China Sea

We are under no obligation to reveal anything to anyone but ourselves. So speculate away. What do you think your speculations will do to US? Make US feel bad? You think we care what China think? You think this is the first time we have an open water boo-boo? And yet, we continue to push ahead while you pathetically lag behind.

So you are suggesting that the US is in a weak position (due to inferior quality) or guilty that She hesitate to reveal anything. If you are in a superior position in the collision you will not hesitate to reveal or even brag it to international like US is used to do against China.

Buddy, the most you can do is spell 'technology', let alone give a reasonably educated explanation on where China is ahead. Maybe the PLA found out that all you can do is spell 'technology' and passed you by for conscription and assigned you to this forum.
No , we do real hard fact of high technology like land rovers on Mars and Moon and retrieve sample from Moon. And I know your latest Mars mission still need to used a Russian RD-180 rocket engine in order to get it done! :enjoy:

Were there any other ships in the area at the time of the collision. Could this be like the collision between the UK and French Submarines a few years ago?

So you are suggesting that the US is in a weak position (due to inferior quality) or guilty that She hesitate to reveal anything. If you are in a superior position in the collision you will not hesitate to reveal or even brag it to international like US is used to do against China.
Yes, in this case, I am in a position to speak for the US Navy. ALL our subs are inferior to everyone else's. There you go... :lol:
No , we do real hard fact of high technology like land rovers on Mars and Moon and retrieve sample from Moon. And I know your latest Mars mission still need to used a Russian RD-180 rocket engine in order to get it done! :enjoy:
What? Just recently you got on Mars? What does it matter if we go there on a Russian Uber?

You seem so cornered ... :laugh:
They are cornered desperately in a demographic struggle. They will be overtaken by hispanics and blacks soon so they are just trying for one last hoorah before America descents into chaos lol. China sitting here watching the show unfold in America with big bowl of noodles haha

Who here believes that this mishap will frighten the US into stopping further development of the submarine as an instrument of naval warfare?

Maybe there will be the truth in a year, just like the border conflict with India.
Indian cheerleaders when they hear India lost dozen border guards:
Whatabout Chinas 50 lost generals and fresh new massgraves I totally didnt just make up!!!

American cheerleaders when they hear America lost a sub:
Whatabout Chinas lost submarine I totally didnt just make up!!!

The cope is more embarrassing than their fail. 😂

If it happens in a trench or valley of the sea or at very deep position that the radio transmission cannot penetrate the water anymore. In that case US sub will experience the same thing :)
:what:

Since the US. sub came back alive, it can communicate where and when it happened.
Who here believes that this mishap will frighten the US into stopping further development of the submarine as an instrument of naval warfare?

I believe the Chinese posters do. ,

Mystery solved.

USS Connecticut struck an uncharted seamount (underwater hill).

What is a seamount?

Refer back to my post (#117):

I pointed out the fact that there is much tectonic activity on the bed of South China Sea.

:what:

Since the US. sub came back alive, it can communicate where and when it happened.

You seem so lost. Nobody argue that US sub can't communicate. :)

We are arguing your theory that it collide with china sub where the china's sub sunk and had no chance to transmit communication. Your theory sounds absurd.

Mystery solved.

USS Connecticut struck an uncharted seamount (underwater hill).

What is a seamount?

Refer back to my post (#117):

I pointed out the fact that there is much tectonic activity on the bed of South China Sea.
Ah uncharted seamount?
So the submarine was not hit by a chinese sabotage commando or by mermaid as some chinese posters assumed.

So much for all the efforts to invent a sunken Chinese submarine and clueless Chinese navy begging America for its location to deflect and cope with news of Washingtons blind ducks routinely ramming into stuff and endangering foreign waters. 😂

Guess its the old "Americans failures just proof how challenging their operations are and how many operations are underway! Please praise us for our transparency too!" routine for now.

You seem so lost. Nobody argue that US sub can't communicate. :)

We are arguing your theory that it collide with china sub where the china's sub sunk and had no chance to transmit communication. Your theory sounds absurd.

If its instant sure. Past history of subs sinking without letting the world know has been a proven fact.
Ah uncharted seamount?
So the submarine was not hit by a chinese sabotage commando or by mermaid as some chinese posters assumed.

China says they don't believe its true, that the submarine hit an uncharted seamount. They want the real truth. The location of the collision. Not to mention all those planes the U.S. military sent, days long after the collision including anti submarine planes and nuke sniffer, like maybe a lost Chinese nuclear sub.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom