What's new

US State Secretary speaks with FM Bilawal

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1657124671945.png

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari had a telephonic conversation on Wednesday.

In this regard, Bilawal Bhutto confirmed that he received a phone call from Antony Blinken.

Taking to Twitter, Bilawal wrote that “ I had talked with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken today and we reaffirmed to further strengthen ties marking 75 years of bilateral relations."

He further wrote that in order to strengthen bilateral relations, contacts in the fields of trade, energy, public health and security would be expanded, and we should promote our people-to-people and business-to-business contacts.

I guess what the agenda was? To lead LGBT community as Pakistan's first shemale FM.

Mujra Bilawal is traveling the globe constantly giving lap dances to foreign dignitaries to gain LGBT+++++ rights in Pakistan....

Yes but the side representing Pakistan, are you sure it is Pakistan he/she representing?
If you want to look at everything from a partisan standpoint, carry on. I am done with that nonsense.

If he is in the office and representing Pakistan, I am okay with supporting him. The same went for SMQ, HRK and all those who came before him.

Last edited:
If you want to look at everything from a partisan standpoint, carry on. I am sick and tired of that nonsense.

If he is in the office and representing Pakistan, I am okay with supporting him. The same went for SMQ, HRK and all those who came before him.
Ofcourse I am not pointing to any specific one here. I am 100% sure 90% would be ok even if even some indian sitting in office and representing pakistan. There is nothing left in pakistani awam just talk.

This is how we been trained we are indeed useless nation.

View attachment 859575
US Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari had a telephonic conversation on Wednesday.

In this regard, Bilawal Bhutto confirmed that he received a phone call from Antony Blinken.

Taking to Twitter, Bilawal wrote that “ I had talked with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken today and we reaffirmed to further strengthen ties marking 75 years of bilateral relations."

He further wrote that in order to strengthen bilateral relations, contacts in the fields of trade, energy, public health and security would be expanded, and we should promote our people-to-people and business-to-business contacts.

Representing the alphabet+
badkismat ya mulk ha

Change the title from USA speaks to orders FM of imported gov

If you want to look at everything from a partisan standpoint, carry on. I am done with that nonsense.

...But what does he tell blinken and others?
I am the son of Mr. 10%?
My father had huge money transactions in billions against nondescript people???
I enjoy lavish life courtsey of looted factories in sindh? And how much FCA money I and my dirty dad send outside,, whiten it and bring back in the name of trinkers.

...But what does he tell blinken and others?
I am the son of Mr. 10%?
My father had huge money transactions in billions against nondescript people???
I enjoy lavish life courtsey of looted factories in sindh? And how much FCA money I and my dirty dad send outside,, whiten it and bring back in the name of trinkers.
Let's be mature about this. Americans don't give two hoots about any of the above. All they care about is their own interests. We need to do the same.

As long as BZ can put forth Pakistan's interests in the Pak-US discussions, I am good with that.

Let's be mature about this. Americans don't give two hoots about any of the above. All they care about is their own interests. We need to do the same.

As long as BZ can put forth Pakistan's interests in the Pak-US discussions, I am good with that.

What interests can you possibly secure from cowboys? This is a one way street where only Pakistan is expected to make all concessions and sacrifices. If you haven't learnt that by now...

What interests can you possibly secure from cowboys? This is a one way street where only Pakistan is expected to make all concessions and sacrifices. If you haven't learnt that by now...

Now before you go off on your sad, sorry narrative about how its a "one way street" for the poor Pakistanis, do realize the following:

- Most of Pakistan's strategic infrastructure has been a beneficiary of US largess. Think starting from Tarbela, Mangla dams to countless infrastructure projects that have been aided by US funding.
- Thousands of Pakistanis have benefitted from US scholarships and educational stipends both in country and overseas
- Millions of Pakistanis have avoided countless adolescent diseases on account of millions pumped into primary health care programs (include Polio, Malaria and Covid campaigns to this day)
- Millions spent on anti-narcotics programs within Pakistan
- Millions spent in support of Pakistani rescue efforts both in the 1970 Typhoon in EP and then in the 2005 EQ in the Northwest
- Millions of acres of land brought under cultivation thanks to US farming techniques, seeds and fertilizers
- Hundreds of NGOs with US funding to run basic health, educational and vocational programs for Pakistanis
- Training of Pakistani security forces, including paramilitary and police since 1953 and equipping with millions over many decades

And there are countless other sub-bullets to the above list. Of all the international partners, the US has assisted more than any other including China (close second).

As such, this has not been about "us making all concessions and sacrifices". We could have walked away in 1954, or 1981 or in 2001 but it was decided it was better for Pakistan to go with the US than to sit out. And guess who decided on this US tilt. It was both the Qauid-e-Azam and Liaquat Ali Khan. They had the vision to see an emerging power and realized that Pakistan should try to align.

By the way, on each of the above occasions highlighted by years, the situation for Pakistan was dire given the emerging threat and in the overall scheme of things, Pakistan made it out quite alright. It is just that we did not capitalize on what we received. Others like South Korea, Vietnam and obviously Japan and Germany are clearly examples of those who took and benefitted. We were too busy misusing and abusing the hand that gave. So let's learn to realize where the fault was.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom