What's new

US Soldiers Raped Boys In Front Of Their Mothers

If only the United States secret service and government was as thorough in whom they believed in as you are. If I remember correctly is was some random Iraqi guy who was the main evidence for Iraq having WMDs (Rafid Ahmed Alwan, Curveball )

Curveball (informant) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The US Secret Service protects the President, the US currency, and guest heads of states. Nothing to do with this.

But if you want to bring up 'curveball', where a person lied to US, then consider Seymour Hersh as 'curveball' about this subject, that he may have lied to you all about this ?

ever heard of "rape rally?"

American "contractors" engaged in this practice from time to time and if they felt merciful they didn't execute their victims after they were done. it was effectively hushed up although did make a mention in the Movie Jack Reacher
Yeah...I heard of similar things back in Desert Storm, except it was the 'other side' who done it.

First of all thanks for the reply; nothing to put you on a spot or anything I asked you because of your past experience as a soldier.

"Assuming" no one wants to assist you or wants to get involved due to "various reasons" and considering this soldier have decided (based on his judgement) that he will be quitting the military service then his action might not came across as a surprise.

well, i know what u ate saying, but you need to understand that you cannot just quit the military for whatever reason, it is up to the department of defence, not up to the individual soldier.

The "I dont give a shit cos I just quit" and the tell all that follow come suspicious, if you understand whati say.

As i said, i wasnt there, i cannot comment obn whether or not he did this or that. I can only speculate the motive behind such move.

there are a different between coming clean and telling things. That is what i am saying

No it isn't hard at all. Especially Western soldiers have it very easy in war. All they have to do is push some buttons and they have better food/shelter services than richest person in country they blah blah blah.

i stopped reading sfter this, to say the rich fight by pressing some button saying a great deal about you and your ignorant on what soldier do in war

that alone render your whole post a moot point

Maybe next time when and if you see some US serviceman on the street, may be instead of spitting at them, you should ask how they feel?

Hate the government all u want but dide, hating and insulting the soldier for doing their job? You should be the one that should have left.

Rant all u want but please do not quote me again

All servicemen I met are anti-war. I've known many who served in Iraq. They all were confused why they were. They felt what they did was wrong and felt the deaths on their side were pointless. It was pointless war and more servicemen are realizing that war is done for rich. And they are used as cannon fodder.

The US Secret Service protects the President, the US currency, and guest heads of states. Nothing to do with this.

But if you want to bring up 'curveball', where a person lied to US, then consider Seymour Hersh as 'curveball' about this subject, that he may have lied to you all about this ?

Yeah...I heard of similar things back in Desert Storm, except it was the 'other side' who done it.

I meant the CIA (which I’m guessing you already knew) and you probably can see the massive difference in importance between these two. One being a journalist and the other being the CIA and the US government. One writing articles that may or may not be true and the other is the US using the testimony of a random Iraqi guy as the main evidence for Iraq having WMDs. Like I said I wish your government was so eager for the truth as you are.

Are you telling me the best intelligence agency in the world can so easily fall for such a lie? Even when the British and German intelligence agencies warned America about his authenticity? Yeah right.

Last edited:
only yesterday, @boomslang was calling saddam's soldiers as "rapists and looters" and was cheering the usa airforce bombing of the withdrawing iraqi forces in 1991 on the iraq-kuwait highway.

from ( Highway of Death - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )...

who does boomslang say now are the real rapists and looters??

i generally see you talking the nato arguments about syria and libya... what is your loyalty to nato??

this is the first time i am hearing this.

she said so herself on her own autobiography...

Jessica Lynch: I was raped

only yesterday, @boomslang i generally see you talking the nato arguments about syria and libya... what is your loyalty to nato??
Truth is the only thing that deserves loyalty. I don't give a damn about NATO, and think it is useless as an organisation, but that does not mean that making false claims about it is the right thing to do. My philosophy is this: You want to criticize something? You damn well better make sure you have your facts straight, instead of spouting off your own personal feelings. I make no arguments but my own.

WAR crimes is not a stupid thread . period
so why is it that even after more than half a century ur eyes go all blurry at the mention of auschwitz and still war criminals are processed as the crimes committed surface, so by ur own reckoning thats hocus pokus too
What a ridiculous assertion. What these soldier did was probably a war crime, so they should be punished, but it isn't an indication of a systematic trend.

Invoking Godwin's law only hurts your argument, but I'll oblige regardless. The Nazis that committed horrific crimes against humanity are still being hunted down, but if you'll notice, individuals were persecuted during the nazi-trials after world war 2, not the military as a whole. Collective punishment is a dumb idea, which is something the Europeans have learned the hard way. yet you seem to continue to believe as such.

I didn't know wikipedia was anti-US. Do you really think BBC, CNN and other Western media will dare to publish reports like these unless the whole World is aware of the incident.

Mahmudiyah killings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Italy Is Getting Fed Up with American Soldiers | VICE News

Sorry but had to delete the last link as it violates this forums rules but Google :
CLASSIFIED VIDEOS ALLEGEDLY SHOW U.S. SOLDIERS RAPING BOYS IN FRONT OF THEIR MOTHERS (IMAGES)

And then click the first link.
Are you just stupid, or do you purposefully ignore people's comments?

look at the american defense force ignoring my thread this time :D they cant argue against this

can you tell me of any war when heinous crimes weren't committed by both sides??
humans aren't perfect especially us Americans even though we might like to think we are. we got some real nuts jobs in the arm forces and even in the top brass.

Truth is the only thing that deserves loyalty. I don't give a damn about NATO, and think it is useless as an organisation, but that does not mean that making false claims about it is the right thing to do. My philosophy is this: You want to criticize something? You damn well better make sure you have your facts straight, instead of spouting off your own personal feelings. I make no arguments but my own.

What a ridiculous assertion. What these soldier did was probably a war crime, so they should be punished, but it isn't an indication of a systematic trend.

Invoking Godwin's law only hurts your argument, but I'll oblige regardless. The Nazis that committed horrific crimes against humanity are still being hunted down, but if you'll notice, individuals were persecuted during the nazi-trials after world war 2, not the military as a whole. Collective punishment is a dumb idea, which is something the Europeans have learned the hard way. yet you seem to continue to believe as such.

Are you just stupid, or do you purposefully ignore people's comments?
probably a war crime?????????
Probably - so its probably??
Make up ur mind and say so
it DEFINATELY and UNDISPUTEDLY is an indication of a systematic trend.

Americans can act like sub humans

They deserve the hatred sometimes and they have caused more pain suffering and abuse on innocent people then any terrorists

Yes. We live in a world where dead brown men are worth less than dead white men; even for brown people.

I remember there was a picture where one of the paris attackers shot dead a policeman as he lay dying.

The last time I saw/heard of this is when an American 'contractor' shot dead two pakistanis as they lay dying, ( I understand they were following him). Where is he now, hunted by interpol?

No, living a relaxed life somewhere in the US.

probably a war crime?????????
Probably - so its probably??
Make up ur mind and say so
it DEFINATELY and UNDISPUTEDLY is an indication of a systematic trend.
Now you're playing semantics, nothing. I will not waste any more time with someone who's too emotional to think logically.

These pigs are paying for this, and will keep paying for long.

Now you're playing semantics, nothing. I will not waste any more time with someone who's too emotional to think logically.
Look whos talking . So u cant win an arguement logically and u blame me for being emotional. Every sane person would condone these war crimes.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom