What's new

US Soldiers Raped Boys In Front Of Their Mothers

First of all thanks for the reply; nothing to put you on a spot or anything I asked you because of your past experience as a soldier.
would you go straight to authority or TV station for that?

This is what i think lol

"Assuming" no one wants to assist you or wants to get involved due to "various reasons" and considering this soldier have decided (based on his judgement) that he will be quitting the military service then his action might not came across as a surprise.

Being a soldier in war, it hard to not let go with your humanity, the ability and willingness for a soldier to kill depends on one conviction, its that conviction or self control that allow you to bypass all emotion so you can kill, but at the same time its the same conviction to prevent you from going insane, depend on have you face the problem of killing a fellow men before, you may or maybot understand what i talked about.

No it isn't hard at all. Especially Western soldiers have it very easy in war. All they have to do is push some buttons and they have better food/shelter services than richest person in country they are invading. I'm tired of you guys claiming your coward soldiers go through anything or that I should respect them because they engaged in slaughter which you refer to as a 'war'. There is absolutely zero excuse to this behavior. This behavior occurs because Westerners are fascist, racist criminals.

Our soldiers in Palestine actually experience war and are under heaviest aerial bombardment ever. They never sink to any such levels. On contrary they are most moral people you can possibly find on earth.

No it isn't hard at all. Especially Western soldiers have it very easy in war. All they have to do is push some buttons and they have better food/shelter services than richest person in country they are invading. I'm tired of you guys claiming your coward soldiers go through anything or that I should respect them because they engaged in slaughter which you refer to as a 'war'. There is absolutely zero excuse to this behavior. This behavior occurs because Westerners are fascist, racist criminals.

Our soldiers in Palestine actually experience war and are under heaviest aerial bombardment ever. They never sink to any such levels. On contrary they are most moral people you can possibly find on earth.

All of what you say does not matter. All soldiers fight to win the war for their side, using everything their nation provides them with, whatever little or more they can. That is all.

All of what you say does not matter. All soldiers fight to win the war for their side, using everything their nation provides them with, whatever little or more they can. That is all.

Post had no relation to objectives of war. Re-read again or stay silent. If you keep trolling me I will file apostasy complaint against you to Pakistani authorities.

I didn't know wikipedia was anti-US. Do you really think BBC, CNN and other Western media will dare to publish reports like these unless the whole World is aware of the incident.

Mahmudiyah killings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Italy Is Getting Fed Up with American Soldiers | VICE News

Sorry but had to delete the last link as it violates this forums rules but Google :
CLASSIFIED VIDEOS ALLEGEDLY SHOW U.S. SOLDIERS RAPING BOYS IN FRONT OF THEIR MOTHERS (IMAGES)

And then click the first link.
the Whole world my dear ... is a very subjective term and its meanings vary from situation to situation @sancho can explain too

Post had no relation to objectives of war. Re-read again or stay silent. If you keep trolling me I will file apostasy complaint against you to Pakistani authorities.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? :D

This story is over 10 yrs old and even back in '04, people in and out of the journalism profession had their doubts on what Hersh claimed to have seen and even about Hersh himself.

Sy Hersh's Loose Relationship With the Literal Truth

Basically, Hersh have a history of avoiding putting in print what he cannot prove or confirm what was said, and when he does say something about an event, he have a history of omission of critical details and even changing vital elements like dates and names, rendering the story unverifiable.

About this claim by Hersh, if one chose to believe him, in the absence of anything concrete in print, belief of Hersh depends more on one's own attitude about US and far less about facts and their veracity.
ever heard of "rape rally?"

American "contractors" engaged in this practice from time to time and if they felt merciful they didn't execute their victims after they were done. it was effectively hushed up although did make a mention in the Movie Jack Reacher

This story is over 10 yrs old and even back in '04, people in and out of the journalism profession had their doubts on what Hersh claimed to have seen and even about Hersh himself.

Basically, Hersh have a history of avoiding putting in print what he cannot prove or confirm what was said, and when he does say something about an event, he have a history of omission of critical details and even changing vital elements like dates and names, rendering the story unverifiable.

About this claim by Hersh, if one chose to believe him, in the absence of anything concrete in print, belief of Hersh depends more on one's own attitude about US and far less about facts and their veracity.
If only the United States secret service and government was as thorough in whom they believed in as you are. If I remember correctly is was some random Iraqi guy who was the main evidence for Iraq having WMDs (Rafid Ahmed Alwan, Curveball )

Curveball (informant) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ever heard of "rape rally?"

American "contractors" engaged in this practice from time to time and if they felt merciful they didn't execute their victims after they were done. it was effectively hushed up although did make a mention in the Movie Jack Reacher

So Hollywood movies are true?

False statement. Let's just end it here.

What is false in what I have said? It is correct.

look at the american defense force ignoring my thread this time :D they cant argue against this

only yesterday, @boomslang was calling saddam's soldiers as "rapists and looters" and was cheering the usa airforce bombing of the withdrawing iraqi forces in 1991 on the iraq-kuwait highway.

from ( Highway of Death - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )...
Joyce Chediac, activist of the U.S. communist Workers World Party (which supported the Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein), claimed that "all" of "tens of thousands" Iraqis were killed in "surely one of the most heinous war crimes in contemporary history"

who does boomslang say now are the real rapists and looters??

Because it's a stupid thread. The actions of a few don't equal a condemnation of the entire organization. This is nothing more than propaganda, from a unreliable site.

i generally see you talking the nato arguments about syria and libya... what is your loyalty to nato??

Even jessica lynch was raped by Iraqi insurgent,

this is the first time i am hearing this.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom