What's new

US Soldiers Raped Boys In Front Of Their Mothers

The crimes happened in 2003-4. The perpetrators were found, put on trial, and those found guilty were punished, in 2006. 2015 began a few days ago, Sir.

Considering that trials for Genocides committed thirty years ago are being carried out, there should be no insecurity if the horrors of war are recollected.

Considering that trials for Genocides committed thirty years ago are being carried out, there should be no insecurity if the horrors of war are recollected.

Yes, endlessly repetitive. And one-sided. Yup. Got it.

War Crime

The meaning of war crime is a crime committed during war, Army or Military is like a society, any society and fill with whatever oind of.people there is, and sadly, that would include criminal.

When there is war, THERE WILL BE WAR CRIME, that the same as WHEN THERE IS SOCIETY, THERE WILL BE CRIME. Now tell me which army or which nation did not have their share of warcrime?

Important point is not whether or not Will there ever gonna be war crime, that answer is always yes and that is a given, the important thing is would any country prosecute and take into responsibility, qnd in this sense, America is better off than many other country.

The perpetrators of the crimes at Abu Ghraib were caught and punished.

BS.. 99% probably got away.... meanwhile those so called punishments were nothing but a slap on their wrists...

Remember Lieutenant William Calley (My Lai) he got life.. and was out in 3 years .. so much for punishments... same goes for abu gharib and other fuk ups.

War Crime

The meaning of war crime is a crime committed during war, Army or Military is like a society, any society and fill with whatever oind of.people there is, and sadly, that would include criminal.

When there is war, THERE WILL BE WAR CRIME, that the same as WHEN THERE IS SOCIETY, THERE WILL BE CRIME. Now tell me which army or which nation did not have their share of warcrime?

Important point is not whether or not Will there ever gonna be war crime, that answer is always yes and that is a given, the important thing is would any country prosecute and take into responsibility, qnd in this sense, America is better off than many other country.

Would they do the same if they were to fight an insurgency on their own soil?

BS.. 99% probably got away.... meanwhile those so called punishments were nothing but a slap on their wrists...

Remember Lieutenant William Calley (My Lai) he got life.. and was out in 3 years .. so much for punishments... same goes for abu gharib and other fuk ups.

Would they do the same if they were to fight an insurgency on their own soil?

they did, during the civil war, both side rape women on the otherside, and also loot and burn cities...

When there are war, there will be war crime, this is a fact, unfortunate, but its a fact.

Even jessica lynch was raped by Iraqi insurgent, you cannot fight a war without war crime......

they did, during the civil war, both side rape women on the otherside, and also loot and burn cities...

When there are war, there will be war crime, this is a fact, unfortunate, but its a fact.

Civil war happened like a billion years ago... when there was probably no concept of a united state.

I like your posts and all... but being from a military background myself i doubt being a soldier in a war zone you have to lose your humanity and so much shit happens ... i think it has more to do with free for all sort of rules... a free hand from your higher in command... considering your enemy and his family/innocent sub human crap that you can kill,rape or loot and get away coz you know that you will get away with it...

Make a few good examples ... and im bet.... the sick bastard wannabe rapist would think a billion times before doing something like that... a deterrent.

Civil war happened like a billion years ago... when there was probably no concept of a united state.

I like your posts and all... but being from a military background myself i doubt being a soldier in a war zone you have to lose your humanity and so much shit happens ... i think it has more to do with free for all sort of rules... a free hand from your higher in command... considering your enemy and his family/innocent sub human crap that you can kill,rape or loot and get away coz you know that you will get away with it...

Make a few good examples ... and im bet.... the sick bastard wannabe rapist would think a billion times before doing something like that... a deterrent.

actually US civil war mark the begining of modern warfare and the statehood is quite mature in that time, think we gaij about 4 states after the civil war and 2 of them are alaska and hawaii...

Being a soldier in war, it hard to not let go with your humanity, the ability and willingness for a soldier to kill depends on one conviction, its that conviction or self control that allow you to bypass all emotion so you can kill, but at the same time its the same conviction to prevent you from going insane, depend on have you face the problem of killing a fellow men before, you may or maybot understand what i talked about.

It just like you hand a loaded gun to different people, sombody will put it away in a safe, some people will use it and rob a liquor store, military are the same as any society.

About the freehand thing, yours is jot the first time sime one ask me why commander will let these kind of crime happens...Short answer is we cannot lay hand on our own troop if we(the commander) did not see it, in military command, trust is very important, especially so when you are breaking up ur unit and let them fight their own individual battle, upside is doing that will multiply ur unit effeciency, downside is in order to do so, you have to gave them some lattutide, some room to operate. If you have to question the method everytime these individual commander doing, your unit will get nowhere. So as a general rules is , the overall commander do not take side and hand off the sub unit, and you only go after them when you yourselves see it, becuase if you have to take someone word for it, you may ended up taking the whole platoon or company word for it, then you are letting your men command you, not the other way around...

The crimes happened in 2003-4. The perpetrators were found, put on trial, and those found guilty were punished, in 2006. 2015 began a few days ago, Sir.
And lo and behold SID has spoken, so by ur reckoning ww happened how many decades ago ??????
u cant have it both ways , one criteria for us and another for the rest of the world . SIDDDDDDD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!! Do you have to TRY to be a douche bag or does it just come naturally ?
on that front being american warrants it automatically , no buts ifs

Americans can act like sub humans

They deserve the hatred sometimes and they have caused more pain suffering and abuse on innocent people then any terrorists

actually US civil war mark the begining of modern warfare and the statehood is quite mature in that time, think we gaij about 4 states after the civil war and 2 of them are alaska and hawaii...

Being a soldier in war, it hard to not let go with your humanity, the ability and willingness for a soldier to kill depends on one conviction, its that conviction or self control that allow you to bypass all emotion so you can kill, but at the same time its the same conviction to prevent you from going insane, depend on have you face the problem of killing a fellow men before, you may or maybot understand what i talked about.

It just like you hand a loaded gun to different people, sombody will put it away in a safe, some people will use it and rob a liquor store, military are the same as any society.

About the freehand thing, yours is jot the first time sime one ask me why commander will let these kind of crime happens...Short answer is we cannot lay hand on our own troop if we(the commander) did not see it, in military command, trust is very important, especially so when you are breaking up ur unit and let them fight their own individual battle, upside is doing that will multiply ur unit effeciency, downside is in order to do so, you have to gave them some lattutide, some room to operate. If you have to question the method everytime these individual commander doing, your unit will get nowhere. So as a general rules is , the overall commander do not take side and hand off the sub unit, and you only go after them when you yourselves see it, becuase if you have to take someone word for it, you may ended up taking the whole platoon or company word for it, then you are letting your men command you, not the other way around...

I somewhat agree with what you have said...but after watching this video it seems that the Soldier was not questioned on incidents he is describing here...or he might be, what you think in "your opinion" happened in this case?

The perpetrators of the crimes at Abu Ghraib were caught and punished.
you cannot apply perpetrators in this context. perhaps you meant to write guilty!

Because it's a stupid thread. The actions of a few don't equal a condemnation of the entire organization. This is nothing more than propaganda, from a unreliable site.
Hmmm....

Last edited:
For ten years uncle sam managed to hide his dirty laundry. That's quite an achievement!
That is an achievement considering Hersh supposedly saw those vids.

I somewhat agree with what you have said...but after watching this video it seems that the Soldier was not questioned on incidents he is describing here...or he might be, what you think in "your opinion" happened in this case?

Cannot comment on individual case, especially stuff that i know nothing about...

but think about it like this, anyone can day anything in front of a TV, would it always require authority intervention?

I can go out on National TV wear my full class A and say this and that, does that mean i actually did what i said?

Police or Military Police is not internet police, they cant or wont investigate all the rime when people are start going on TV and say this and that. And if he really want to take responsibility of the people he have killed, would you go straight to authority or TV station for that?

This is what i think lol

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom