What's new

US sends clear message to MODI , watch your mouth on Baluchistan

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The United States has unambiguously distanced itself from Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s attempt to internationalise the Baloch issue and in the process has also assured Pakistan of its continued support to the country’s territorial integrity

www.dhakatribune.com/world/2016/09/17/us-refuses-support-modis-position-balochistan/

“The US government respects the unity and territorial integrity of Pakistan and we do not support independence for Balochistan,” US State Department spokesman John Kirby told a recent news briefing in Washington.

The Baloch issue came up at the State Department’s regular news briefing during the Eid holidays, when an Indian journalist asked Kirby to explain the official US policy on “human rights violations and the fight for freedom” in Balochistan.

The journalist reminded the US official that the Indian prime minister also was championing the Baloch cause and had raised it at various international platforms.

Apparently not satisfied with Kirby’s response, the journalist informed him that there were “persons and groups” in the United States who were working for Balochistan’s freedom. “Do you support – do you tolerate them (who are raising this issue) from US soil?” he asked.

“As I said, the government policy is that we support the territorial integrity of Pakistan and we do not support independence for Balochistan,” said the US official, repeating his earlier stance.

“So do you have any reaction to the Indian prime minister’s statements on that particular subject?” the journalist asked again.

“I think I just gave you our reaction to events there,” Kirby retorted.

You guys can bend anything to make yourself happy :lol:.. .. for fuk sake tell me where US asks Modi to watch ihs mouth...Modi had said whatever he had to say and there was no reaction from US on 'Modi saying anything on Balochistan'. Here Kerby simply cleared US position on Balochistan. US will be a fool to say anything like that to Modi right now.

Gosh these thread machines....looks like you guys can create a thread at drop of a hat...even if the hat has not dropped. lol.

You guys can bend anything to make yourself happy :lol:.. .. for fuk sake tell me where US asks Modi to watch ihs mouth...Modi had said whatever he had to say and there was no reaction from US on 'Modi saying anything on Balochistan'. Here Kerby simply cleared US position on Balochistan. US will be a fool to say anything like that to Modi right now.

Gosh these thread machines....looks like you guys can create a thread at drop of a hat...even if the hat has not dropped. lol.
Haha!! Pakistanis are getting way too desperate now. :lol: Doctored Title, youtube videos, random pictures, they are doing watever they can to hold on to the rope

Haha!! Pakistanis are getting way too desperate now. :lol: Doctored Title, youtube videos, random pictures, they are doing watever they can to hold on to the rope

yesterday I found @Guynextdoor2 working real hard to reply to these desperate internet warriors. Especially ever since Uri happened, seems they are in a severe panic mode already... there country is already on high alert :lol: and Pakistani members on PDF going crazy with threads after threads. I thin its time to just sit back and LOL on them. :D

yesterday I found @Guynextdoor2 working real hard to reply to these desperate internet warriors. Especially ever since Uri happened, seems they are in a severe panic mode already... there country is already on high alert :lol: and Pakistani members on PDF going crazy with threads after threads. I thin its time to just sit back and LOL on them. :D
You should have seen the other thread which is created on tweets done by Indians. :lol: I love how one second reference of Balochistan from Modi, and PDF was flooded with baloch people saying this, saying that, doing this, doing that threads, and now after URI they have completely lost hold on reality. :lol: I wonder what will happen if Modi just for troll says India will be going on war :lol::lol:

You should have seen the other thread which is created on tweets done by Indians. :lol: I love how one second reference of Balochistan from Modi, and PDF was flooded with baloch people saying this, saying that, doing this, doing that threads, and now after URI they have completely lost hold on reality. :lol: I wonder what will happen if Modi just for troll says India will be going on war :lol::lol:

If that happens, half their economy will be lost on diarrhea medicines :lol:

Back
Top Bottom