What's new

US Seeks Vietnamese Base to Counter China

Hey buddy, where can I find Vietnamese chicks with bubble but+s? Most of the Vietnamese chicks have an awfully tiny but+s! I loved the indian ones from Mumbai!:lol:
You can find in the containers from the Bangladesh and Pakistan. Especially from pakistan you will find them with a false flag, because they won't use their own flag even in illegal human traficking because if caught they will be branded as human bombs.

The Burmese signed a contract. If you don't like it, don't sign it. They signed it and now they're trying to renege.

Oh great, a Filipino from a country that's trying to steal China's Huangyan Island discovered by the Yuan Dynasty in 1279 A.D.

Good grief. I'm going to sleep.

You are thinking foolishly, Going by your logic America belongs to Colubus and his country Republic of Genoa. And entire China should belong to Mongols as they have ruled it.

The same way pakistanis think about Green flag flying on Red fort. Now they don't have balls to look at wagha border. Do you think the Cheap trader(China) will help its neighbour with out sucking its resources. Atleast West and India have some morals in treaties and friendship but Chinese will go to bed with any one when thay see even little bit of profit.

You are a supported of the oppressor ,pakistanis, of your own country men. You can shout but the reality is completely different.

First learn the language you're using then post your RSS rubbish!

You can find in the containers from the Bangladesh and Pakistan. Especially from pakistan you will find them with a false flag, because they won't use their own flag even in illegal human traficking because if caught they will be branded as human bombs.

You are thinking foolishly, Going by your logic America belongs to Colubus and his country Republic of Genoa. And entire China should belong to Mongols as they have ruled it.

Before uttering the term 'false flag" why don't you and your likes clarify whether you're an israeli or an indian? Many on this forum rightly believe that you guys might be the CIA or Mossad buggers posing as indians. You forget that what goes around comes around, not very wise, not very wise. Wake up, the world isn't comprised of just Washington and Tel Aviv.

To quote your former master's wet dreams here:

This the reality:

InstrumentOfSurrender.jpg

You can please your red, white, green masters as much as you want with your indomitable inferiority complex, reality won't budge.

I thought you guys were saying I was a false flagger meaning I was your enemy disguised as Bangladeshi and now you say I have masters indicating that I'm a Bangladeshi. This is how the truth is revealed in the end, the liars themselves often reveal the truth. For your information, as a Muslim I have only one master and we call Him Almighty Allah and those you can't stand just because they won't tolerate your indo-zionazi crap are my buddies. Just because you and likes see your zionazi goons as mini gods doesn't mean everybody sees the world that way!

First learn the language you're using then post your RSS rubbish!

Before uttering the term 'false flag" why don't you and your likes clarify whether you're an israeli or an indian? Many on this forum rightly believe that you guys might be the CIA or Mossad buggers posing as indians. You forget that what goes around comes around, not very wise, not very wise. Wake up, the world isn't comprised of just Washington and Tel Aviv.

Indian histyeria at its best. Take rest think and post.

I thought you guys were saying I was a false flagger meaning I was your enemy disguised as Bangladeshi and now you say I have masters indicating that I'm a Bangladeshi. This is how the truth is revealed in the end, the liars themselves often reveal the truth. For your information, as a Muslim I have only one master and we call Him Almighty Allah and those you can't stand just because they won't tolerate your indo-zionazi crap are my buddies. Just because you and likes see your zionazi goons as mini gods doesn't mean everybody sees the world that way!

:lol:....................

It is US that is cleaning Indian ***** not viceversa.

Yeah, yeah, the tail wags the dog in india.

"Indian Concubine" That is a harsh word to used by a country who is afraid of India. May be we should remind you that your masters before 1971 are a perfect description to describe the word.
Truth is China is been defeated diplomatically since south China sea stan off and it is in cross roads today about its intentions and strategic interests.

You must have another of those documents of surrender from the Chinese diplomatic core, don't you? As for the word concubine nothing or nobody fits the description better than those who cannot rest without spilling out an once of venom in favour of the zionazis. BTW, 1971 reminds of 1962 or may be 1999 when the BSF was slaughtered by the BDR, now, there's not much you can do, can you?

Indian histyeria at its best. Take rest think and post.

What's the matter, don't you like what you dish out to others?

Why are so many Indian members polluting the thread? India has little to no role to play in the waters near China.

My personal request to all East Asian countries' populations would be to resolve all of your mutual differences with China in a spirit of friendly cooperation, trust and dialogue with each side respecting the other. Also, all East Asian countries should actively encourage and warmly appreciate the remilitarization of Japan through diplomatic routes. One of the important reasons that Japan does not militarize and expel American bases from its soil is that many East Asian countries start complaining at the slightest sight of the rejuvenation of Japanese military due to some historical issues during World War II.

If the East Asian countries come to terms with each other and agree to accept the remilitarization of Japan, then you can all coordinate your actions under a joint East Asian Defence Pact or similar organization that would oversee protection of these nations' national interests and borders in a coordinated manner. What Japan lacks in mineral fuels, it could obtain from other countries, and Japan could base its forces in the East Asian countries, help secure transit of important minerals and goods through chokepoints like the Strait of Malacca. At the same time, each of these East Asian countries could also learn various 'trades of war' that a nation with a historical record of martial traditions like Japan could disseminate.

It's not necessary that the East Asians should choose to be colonies of Japan. I am simply suggesting that you should all respect each other, and given that it's very likely that if in any bilateral relation, one party is disproportionately stronger than the other, then such respect would not be maintained for long, you should always try to ensure that parity is maintained. If Japan begins to remilitarize by expelling Americans and removing those contents from their Constitution that prohibits a suitable military for a country of its stature to be formed, balance would be restored in East Asia and the prospect of war/violence would diminish if Japan remilitarizes.

If such a situation materializes, all East Asian countries may at some time in the future begin to think of dealing with America on their own turf in the right way as well.

You are correct that Vietnam is a sovereign country. However, if Neo-Cons use Cam Rahn Bay in a war against China then Vietnam will have to bear the consequences. China will likely seize the naval base as war payment and probably a lot more Vietnamese territory to ensure there will be no repeat of aggression against China.

If war is launched from your territory then your territorial right is up for grabs. The loser in a war has to pay for the aggression. The winner decides how much territory it wants to take to feel safe.

Georgia attacked Russian peacekeepers and lost 20% of its territory. 20% of Vietnamese territory for aggression launched from Cam Rahn Bay is fair payment.
You make it sound like as if Vietnam and US have no war experience and China is the greatest military power to grace this world?

1. Overrunning Vietnam is not so easy through the ground because of its terrain which does not favours armoured thrusts.

2. US knows how to protect its military bases, even if the China miraculously reaches them.

You make it sound like as if Vietnam and US have no war experience and China is the greatest military power to grace this world?

1. Overrunning Vietnam is not so easy through the ground because of its terrain which does not favours armoured thrusts.

2. US knows how to protect its military bases, even if the China miraculously reaches them.

You make it sound as if Vietnam isn't one of the poorest countries in Asia with the poorest equipped and trained troops. Vietnam's military is armed with decades-old technology. How long do you expect them to hold up against China's modern military? I say two weeks at the most.

How will the U.S. protect its bases against the overwhelming ballistic, cruise, and MLRS missile power of China? Magic? You do know the U.S. is moving its troops from Japan to Guam and getting the hell away from Chinese SRBMs, right? It doesn't solve the problem posed by China's IRBM (Mach 10), but at least the U.S. won't be staring at thousands of SRBMs (Mach 6).

----------

Here's a partial list of China's Military Technology. You tell me if China has an advantage over Vietnam.

China's Military Technological Milestones - Timeline

210 B.C. (2,200 years ago): China invents chrome-plating technology during Qin Dynasty under emperor Qin Shihuang.

1964: China detonated a 22-kiloton atomic bomb during the Mao Zedong administration.

1967: China detonated a 3.3-megaton thermonuclear bomb that was designed with abacus calculations.

1971: China launched its first DF-5 ICBM.

1984: China built its first cryogenic YF-73 rocket engine.

1995: China test-detonates kiloton Neutron Bomb

1998: Chinese J-10 Vigorous Dragon had its first flight. Officially unveiled in 2007.

2000: Chinese JSTARS Tu-154M/D Electronic Intelligence Aircraft in service (e.g. Careless B-4138).

2001: Chinese Type 99 Main Battle Tank in service.

2002: China's Type 093 Shang-class nuclear attack submarine (SSN) is launched.

2003: China sends its first taikonaut Yang Liwei into space.
2003: China's KJ-2000 AWACS with domestic AESA radar has its first flight.

2005: China's Type 052C Lanzhou-class AESA-equipped destroyer entered service.

2006: China's WS-10A turbofan engine certified for production.

2007: China clones world's first rabbit.
2007: Chinese direct-ascent ASAT shoots down orbiting satellite.
2007: Chinese DF-31A MIRVed ICBM in service.

2008: China conducts its first spacewalk with taikonaut Zhai Zhigang.

2010: China builds world's-fastest supercomputer Tianhe-1A.
2010: Chinese GBI (i.e. ground based interceptor) shoots down a ballistic missile during mid-course phase.
2010: Chinese WZ-10 Attack Helicopter in service.
2010: Chinese Type 094 Jin-class nuclear missile ballistic submarine (SSBN) in service.

2011: China unveiled the J-20 Mighty Dragon stealth superfighter.

You make it sound as if Vietnam isn't one of the poorest countries in Asia with the poorest equipped and trained troops. Vietnam's military is armed with decades-old technology. How long do you expect them to hold up against China's modern military? I say two weeks at the most.

If its only about technology, then USA, despite its F-22s and overwhelming superiority shouldn't be having any trouble she faces against the Taliban , which isn't even a conventional military.

If its only about technology, then USA, despite its F-22s and overwhelming superiority shouldn't be having any trouble she faces against the Taliban , which isn't even a conventional military.

Not true. The U.S. fights with one hand tied behind its back. The U.S. restricts the options of its military with "rules of engagement." It is a mistake to believe Chinese must follow liberal America's "rules of engagement." Unlike soft Americans, China fights to win.

The United States used to be a lot meaner during the Vietnam War and carpet-bombed everywhere. If the U.S. used the same strategies and carpet-bombed the hell out of suspected Taliban areas, the Taliban would be on their knees. However, it has become politically unacceptable for the United States to engage in massive carpet bombing.

That does not mean China must follow the example of weak-kneed U.S.

The Romans had a tiny technological advantage over their rivals. Look at what the Romans were able to accomplish due to their willingness to maximize their small technological advantage.

When China fights at full power, there won't be a shred of Vietnam left.

Why are so many Indian members polluting the thread? India has little to no role to play in the waters near China.

My personal request to all East Asian countries' populations would be to resolve all of your mutual differences with China in a spirit of friendly cooperation, trust and dialogue with each side respecting the other. Also, all East Asian countries should actively encourage and warmly appreciate the remilitarization of Japan through diplomatic routes. One of the important reasons that Japan does not militarize and expel American bases from its soil is that many East Asian countries start complaining at the slightest sight of the rejuvenation of Japanese military due to some historical issues during World War II.

If the East Asian countries come to terms with each other and agree to accept the remilitarization of Japan, then you can all coordinate your actions under a joint East Asian Defence Pact or similar organization that would oversee protection of these nations' national interests and borders in a coordinated manner. What Japan lacks in mineral fuels, it could obtain from other countries, and Japan could base its forces in the East Asian countries, help secure transit of important minerals and goods through chokepoints like the Strait of Malacca. At the same time, each of these East Asian countries could also learn various 'trades of war' that a nation with a historical record of martial traditions like Japan could disseminate.

It's not necessary that the East Asians should choose to be colonies of Japan. I am simply suggesting that you should all respect each other, and given that it's very likely that if in any bilateral relation, one party is disproportionately stronger than the other, then such respect would not be maintained for long, you should always try to ensure that parity is maintained. If Japan begins to remilitarize by expelling Americans and removing those contents from their Constitution that prohibits a suitable military for a country of its stature to be formed, balance would be restored in East Asia and the prospect of war/violence would diminish if Japan remilitarizes.

If such a situation materializes, all East Asian countries may at some time in the future begin to think of dealing with America on their own turf in the right way as well.
Sounds like you are a Japanese Brazilian。;)
Anyway, America won't allow Japan remilitarization because the best Japan to the Americans is fat sheep not wolf.
And Russia won't allow because they have the Kuril issue and also the Sakhalin with Japan and their far east region will be under threat.
As for China, Japan's remilitarization is the best excuse to declare war at Japan and I'm sure all the Chinese will cheer for it。

Not true. The U.S. fights with one hand tied behind its back. The U.S. restricts the options of its military with "rules of engagement." It is a mistake to believe Chinese must follow liberal America's "rules of engagement." Unlike soft Americans, China fights to win.
The US does not need to descent to China's level to fight to win. It is a mistake to think so.

The United States used to be a lot meaner during the Vietnam War and carpet-bombed everywhere. If the U.S. used the same strategies and carpet-bombed the hell out of suspected Taliban areas, the Taliban would be on their knees. However, it has become politically unacceptable for the United States to engage is massive carpet bombing.
Pathetic and wrong. The US was much more restrained in Viet Nam than in Desert Storm. The US had targeting criteria that excluded historically significant sites and yet, the bombing campaign brought NVN back to 'negotiating' table to gain respite.

Tell that to the embarrassed PLA generals who wrote a report to the Party chiefs predicting horrific casualties on the US side in Desert Storm. And given the ferocious urban combat in Iraq and equally ferocious mountainous combat in Afghanistan, I doubt that the best of the PLA could handle either.

Sounds like you are a Japanese Brazilian。;)
Anyway, America won't allow Japan remilitarization because the best Japan to the Americans is fat sheep not wolf.
And Russia won't allow because they have the Kuril issue and also the Sakhalin with Japan and their far east region will be under threat.
As for China, Japan's remilitarization is the best excuse to declare war at Japan and I'm sure all the Chinese will cheer for it。
More Chinese conscript rejects talking smack about war. As if they know jacksh1t on what they are yakking about. Most of them would probably point the business end of the rifles back at themselves.

Good to know the Chinese here advocate a genocidal war. From a Chinese-American living in the US at that...:lol:

The United States used to be a lot meaner during the Vietnam War and carpet-bombed everywhere. If the U.S. used the same strategies and carpet-bombed the hell out of suspected Taliban areas, the Taliban would be on their knees. However, it has become politically unacceptable for the United States to engage in massive carpet bombing.

The Romans had a tiny technological advantage over their rivals. Look at what the Romans were able to accomplish due to their willingness to maximize their small technological advantage.

Sir, with all due respect, that is bogus American propaganda claims to spread an image of invincibility around the world so that their clients gladly continue to be clients.

Secondly, modern China fought against Vietnam in 1979, and the results were not very favourable for China at that time either despite the least bit of concerns for civilians on the Vietnamese side. With American diplomatic and political maneuvers, most East Asian countries would be supporting Vietnam to form an informal alliance which would effectively encircle China, thereby restricting freedom of action for China to a great extent.

How will the U.S. protect its bases against the overwhelming ballistic, cruise, and MLRS missile power of China? Magic? You do know the U.S. is moving its troops from Japan to Guam and getting the hell away from Chinese SRBMs, right? It doesn't solve the problem posed by China's IRBM (Mach 10), but at least the U.S. won't be staring at thousands of SRBMs (Mach 6).
Just like the Iraqis, China's military leadership will be blind and deaf in the 1st day of this hypothetical conflict. Those missiles if launched they will land off targets.

Back
Top Bottom