What's new

US scientists express concern over Pak nuclear assets

It's is funny how on this forum it is perfectly acceptable to make direct attacks on other nationalities, but if anyone says anything negative about Pakistan, all hell breaks loose. Your ignorant comment makes me LOL.

And this the very forum where you enjoy the hospitality to talk almost on everything even Pakistan bashing threads with impunity. I wonder if the same would be allowed on let say any Israeli forum,the same amount of hospitality or the freedom of speech. I wonder if that's going to make you lol.

That's just it. The FAS are usually good scientists, not so good political analysts. Now if they claimed that Pakistan's nukes were unstable and could go off at any moment I'd be very worried yet because they have no information to that effect and are good scientists they don't do that.

However, when the FAS steps out of scientific methods to express their concerns on political issues I feel I can relax. That's what's happening here. They don't speak for the Administration and only reflect the popular culture of what passes for America's intelligentsia.

dude nukes are not joke, our country always take them seriously, there is noway that terrorists can even get close to these nukes, and all the nukes are not at one place, they are into many parts and it takes about 15 days to build one nuke.

dude nukes are not joke, our country always take them seriously, there is noway that terrorists can even get close to these nukes, and all the nukes are not at one place, they are into many parts and it takes about 15 days to build one nuke.

Misinformation...if that was the case,India had the potential to carry out their CSD easily...

Actually its pretty fast,provided the codes and the men are there...3 days max...and not for one,for about 50 weapons...

Hypocrisy and ignorance is bliss.

the US was the only nation to use the atomic bomb, not only once but twice.
They managed to lose a H-bomb too. :hitwall:

and yet they play the righteous and almighty role of world police.

Misinformation...if that was the case,India had the potential to carry out their CSD easily...

Actually its pretty fast,provided the codes and the men are there...3 days max...and not for one,for about 50 weapons...

I guess u talking too much time......these 50 + more could be ready within couple of hourz at the most......Alhamdolillah.........:)

Hypocrisy and ignorance is bliss.

the US was the only nation to use the atomic bomb, not only once but twice.
They managed to lose a H-bomb too. :hitwall:

and yet they play the righteous and almighty role of world police.

Yea! if we get rid of US and its nukes from the world then ...this world gonna be the peaceful place like heaven on earth........Insha-Allah......:agree:

I guess u talking too much time......these 50 + more could be ready within couple of hourz at the most......Alhamdolillah.........:)

No....few hrs would be required only to alert everyone and make necessary arrangements...

I think US must be in search of a rouge pakistani scientist so he can be made into a character like Al Beradi was a pupet for Nuclear watch dog (the word dog implies well in this case)

Good point. Could be a similar pretext to go inside Pakistan, but I don't think that's really an issue. Whatever US scientists might think, the IAEA thinks Pakistan's nuclear weapons are safe & secure. Let them think whatever they want to.

Dude, IAEA regulates the safety of operations and trade of nuclear material. does not evaluate external threats like a terrorist takeover etc

In worst case scenario, pakistan can always ask help from chinese brothers to take over the nuclear assets. They know the situation better and hence can secure the nuclear weapons from falling into radical islamists.

It's is funny how on this forum it is perfectly acceptable to make direct attacks on other nationalities, but if anyone says anything negative about Pakistan, all hell breaks loose. Your ignorant comment makes me LOL.

This forum is better than most. The mods here take care of those who cross limits.

Go to Defence Forum India or Israel Military Forum and see how they take criticism and how responsible the mods are.

This forum is better than most. The mods here take care of those who cross limits.

Go to Defence Forum India or Israel Military Forum and see how they take criticism and how responsible the mods are.

With due respect, Mr. DM and Mods,I have found Indian Defence (IDF) better than PDF...Nobody there crosses limits,though hate mongers are present there too.....everybody takes criticism,provided you criticize logically...They listen to what I say,and accept it...The Mods are very responsible,as far as I have seen...

Actually this is because PDF has become very large,and people with little or no know-how also jump into it...2 members labeled me as an American national,CIA/RAW agent...At least listen to what the other person has to say,come up with a logical post and I'm sure it will have a great effect on the foreigners...

Anyway this is off-topic,just wanted to tell the truth...

With due respect, Mr. DM and Mods,I have found Indian Defence (IDF) better than PDF...Nobody there crosses limits,though hate mongers are present there too.....everybody takes criticism,provided you criticize logically...They listen to what I say,and accept it...The Mods are very responsible,as far as I have seen...

Actually this is because PDF has become very large,and people with little or no know-how also jump into it...2 members labeled me as an American national,CIA/RAW agent...At least listen to what the other person has to say,come up with a logical post and I'm sure it will have a great effect on the foreigners...

Anyway this is off-topic,just wanted to tell the truth...

Defense Forum India is different from Indian Defense Forum (the site associated with this one).

I haven't joined Indian Defence yet, but I looked over it an I agree it seems pretty good, so I don't doubt what you're saying.

LIke I said, 2 different forums.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom