What's new

US scientists express concern over Pak nuclear assets

"The Federation of American Scientists has again expressed concern over Pakistan’s nuclear assets.

According to the Federation of American Scientists report, Pakistan’s nuclear weapons are at greater risk due to the emergence of powerful militant groups with links to the country’s security services.

The report said that many western quarters firmly believe that militants are capable to reach Pakistan nuclear assets.

The report was supposed to be brought out at the end of the year but it was released earlier in the wake of Osama Bin Laden’s killing and the ongoing concerns about Pakistan’s alleged links with terrorist organisations targeting the US interests."

Gives the Americans a reason to bomb Pakistan really. More money for stakeholders in Lockhead and Blackwater...

Never mind these fantasies. They are attention seekers so they find they way to speak.

although the whole article was amusing , but the part where it said that powerful militant groups had iniltrated was really one after which i lost my senses laughing:rofl:,,,,,,,,,,,from where did they get that???

LOL is US the global police force and God Gave this whole entire world to them to police?they should stop interfering in other countries internal and security affairs.or pakistan should start a counter campign against them in UNO against their brutalities in Iraq and afghanistan in guantanamo bay and vietnam and nuking of japan cities instead of stretgic locations like air bases and manufactuing plants.US is the most irresponsable nuclear state as it Proliferated weapns to britian ISRAEL(Midlle eastren terrorist state)who attacked all of its neighboring states time and time again

Rather we like it or not, Pakistan might one day found itself denuclearized and when that happen the Arab world will finally found itself in a weak position where Israel can finally rule the middle East once and for all.

Rather we like it or not, Pakistan might one day found itself denuclearized and when that happen the Arab world will finally found itself in a weak position where Israel can finally rule the middle East once and for all.

where are they going to get the oil from to rule middle east.:cheesy:

Tell me what you think of recent commando attack on your nuclear weapon station. Was it a coincidence!

ok even its a NGO, what problem do they have with Pak's nukes.
That's just it. The FAS are usually good scientists, not so good political analysts. Now if they claimed that Pakistan's nukes were unstable and could go off at any moment I'd be very worried yet because they have no information to that effect and are good scientists they don't do that.

However, when the FAS steps out of scientific methods to express their concerns on political issues I feel I can relax. That's what's happening here. They don't speak for the Administration and only reflect the popular culture of what passes for America's intelligentsia.

And Pakistanis should learn to take it easy - not all issues require the shrill - The FAS are expressing themselves on contingencies, what if's - and in particular, given the Pakistan Navy's admission that the attack on PN base Mehran was an inside job - another piece of the "what if" seems to have fallen in place -- Yes, it's just a what if scenario and as such deserve attention in so far as we can refine our defenses against such a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom