What's new

US scientists boycott Nasa conference over China ban

Götterdämmerung;4849065 said:
What is so hard to understand that the last time a country that discriminated scientists based on ethnicity was Nazi Germany?
There was no Israel back in those days but there is a China today and that China -- a state -- is hostile to US despite our economic ties. NASA discriminate for this event out of national security concerns. But if you are going to insinuate that there are something deeper, are you going to provide evidences that Chinese-Americans working for NASA and/or its contractors are discriminated against SOLELY because they are Chinese?

There is no denying your sucking up to the Chinese crowd here and at the expense of common sense if necessary.

There was no Israel back in those days but there is a China today and that China -- a state -- is hostile to US despite our economic ties. NASA discriminate for this event out of national security concerns. But if you are going to insinuate that there are something deeper, are you going to provide evidences that Chinese-Americans working for NASA and/or its contractors are discriminated against SOLELY because they are Chinese?

There is no denying your sucking up to the Chinese crowd here and at the expense of common sense if necessary.

Blablabla and more poor excuses and personal attacks.

The brightest scientists in this academic field are boycotting the event due to the racist politics of the US gov., and since these scientists are the brightest are against Nazi style racism and you are for Nazi style racism, which means you are ...

I suck up to the winning side, while you suck up to the Indians. :)

Oh, the conference is about exoplanets and unless the US has invented some warp machines that could transport us to those planes within the lifespan of a human being, I don't see any military or economic secrets involved.

What else did you expect from a racist country like the US?
Ask that of the thousands of Chinese working hard to come to the US. YOU would do the same if given the chance. :lol:

Götterdämmerung;4850478 said:
Blablabla and more poor excuses and personal attacks.

The brightest scientists in this academic field are boycotting the event due to the racist politics of the US gov., and since these scientists are the brightest are against Nazi style racism and you are for Nazi style racism, which means you are ...

I suck up to the winning side, while you suck up to the Indians. :)

Oh, the conference is about exoplanets and unless the US has invented some warp machines that could transport us to those planes within the lifespan of a human being, I don't see any military or economic secrets involved.
Fine...The do show evidences of widespread racism against Chinese in the US.

Ask that of the thousands of Chinese working hard to come to the US. YOU would do the same if given the chance. :lol:

Fine...The do show evidences of widespread racism against Chinese in the US.

There are thousands of Chinese in every country all around the world. Nothing special about the US. No, I wouldn't step foot in a country like the US that's openly racist. China is the future of this planet, the idiots that leave are finding out the true nature of the US and people that left China are returning back.

There are thousands of Chinese in every country all around the world. Nothing special about the US. No, I wouldn't step foot in a country like the US that's openly racist. China is the future of this planet, the idiots that leave are finding out the true nature of the US and people that left China are returning back.
How can you say that?

'Maternity hotel' allowing Chinese women to give birth to U.S. citizens is claimed to be operating in the back of a popular California motel | Mail Online
A 'maternity hotel' is charging foreign mothers thousands of dollars so they can give birth to American citizens, it was revealed on Monday.
The popular Santa Anita Inn in Arcadia, California has allegedly been keeping guests who sign up for 'birth tourism' packages in two of its secluded buildings - at a cost of $20,000 for the service.
Motel guests reportedly have seen women receiving a 'pregnancy service' with 24/7 nurses and meals delivered to their rooms as they prepare to give birth.
Amazing...!!! A US citizenship is more valuable than a Chinese citizenship.

In the Land of Freedom, the US of A, indeed the FIRST class citizens are those who have the DUAL CITIZENSHIP. They dominate the top posts in many organizations and corporations in many crucial industries there. Just search and verify!

Well, it's amazing to read such blatant discrimination against the Chinese National in such a purely science gathering, with topic on exoplanet :-) my goodness, what kind of nat'l security concerns wrt the exoplanet :omghaha: what an idiotic act!

Perhaps it's also a blessing in disguise for Chinese people to open their eyes widely on how friendly they're treated by the self-boasted the World's Defender of Freedom... ha ha ha, at least certain community there at the top of the power act with great hostility toward China and Chinese people! Time to get awake!!

Its not like Americans can work in China at any high post, so I see nothing wrong- same bull. To each his own.

Then please tell how many actually is the number of Chinese women deliberately giving birth in the USA? And how big is in percentage those births compared to entire births in China?

I wanna know the significance of this kind of behavior, and how big is the percentage of the society who act like that.

Well, in next decade or so when those parents do realize that their children will be the bearers of the heavy burden of owed taxes to cover all the UNFUNDED LIABILITIES and DEBT, they will refrain from exercising the citizenship OPTION :-) I believe the kids themselves will refuse to be the work horse of such tax burdens.

Yet I have no surprise at all that until today there are still fools everywhere incl. the some segments in Chinese society :-) there are still many "low information" people that still regard the USA as the Land of Unlimited Opportunity... land of easy money just because they perceive the Fed can print the limitless amount of US dollar then spread them over the every corner of earth, and of course in domestic of the Amerika... and such easy money will also trickle down upon the low income class in the USA in the forms of Food Stamps / EBT / SNAP... a kind of safety net if one fails in society as they may perceive.

Such misconception by the rest of the world incl. some of Chinese mothers will take some time to correct, and as time goes by the dire situation in the USA will be more obvious and reveal its truly ugly faces...

Just search for "America land of unlimited opportunity" to read further on this matter.

To understand how big are the unfunded liabilities and total debt obligations, please check this real time page:

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

From "U.S. National Debt Clock", the today's burden per headcount:

-Total DEBT per Citizen is nearly $190,000
-Liability Per Taxpayer is $1.1 MILLION (count in all the Unfunded Liabilities)

Without or without help from Americans, a Chinese drone is going to the Moon this year. Just as the ancient Babylonians failed to contain China technologically when Babylon was the pinnacle of the world in science and technology, America will also fail to contain China technologically. Remember, China launched its first satellite only 12 years after America launched its first satellite. That's a very small gap compared to the gap between Babylon and China back in the day, which took China over a millenium to catch up. And today? There is no more Babylon. There is China. So America, be careful what you wish for! Those who wish ill upon others often get ill themselves. :china: :usflag:

Then please tell how many actually is the number of Chinese women deliberately giving birth in the USA? And how big is in percentage those births compared to entire births in China?

I wanna know the significance of this kind of behavior, and how big is the percentage of the society who act like that.

Well, in next decade or so when those parents do realize that their children will be the bearers of the heavy burden of owed taxes to cover all the UNFUNDED LIABILITIES and DEBT, they will refrain from exercising the citizenship OPTION :-) I believe the kids themselves will refuse to be the work horse of such tax burdens.

Yet I have no surprise at all that until today there are still fools everywhere incl. the some segments in Chinese society :-) there are still many "low information" people that still regard the USA as the Land of Unlimited Opportunity... land of easy money just because they perceive the Fed can print the limitless amount of US dollar then spread them over the every corner of earth, and of course in domestic of the Amerika... and such easy money will also trickle down upon the low income class in the USA in the forms of Food Stamps / EBT / SNAP... a kind of safety net if one fails in society as they may perceive.

Such misconception by the rest of the world incl. some of Chinese mothers will take some time to correct, and as time goes by the dire situation in the USA will be more obvious and reveal its truly ugly faces...

Just search for "America land of unlimited opportunity" to read further on this matter.

To understand how big are the unfunded liabilities and total debt obligations, please check this real time page:

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

From "U.S. National Debt Clock", the today's burden per headcount:

-Total DEBT per Citizen is nearly $190,000
-Liability Per Taxpayer is $1.1 MILLION (count in all the Unfunded Liabilities)
You mean like the fools among the business leaders who know that the US is where they would rather send their children to school, to invest in real estates, to hide their money, and for many -- to retire? Yup, very low 'information' indeed. :lol:

You mean like the fools among the business leaders who know that the US is where they would rather send their children to school, to invest in real estates, to hide their money, and for many -- to retire? Yup, very low 'information' indeed. :lol:

Don't flatter yourself. China has established its ginormous Chinese Academy of Sciences under Mao in 1949 and shall very soon become the pinnacle of science and technology in the whole wide world once again. :partay:

Who are the business leaders that you mentioned? Where do they come from?

Any facts, names, or article links to further support your assertion?

Who are the business leaders that you mentioned? Where do they come from?

Any facts, names, or article links to further support your assertion?
Try this..

Bringing Chinese Investment to American Cities
“Believe it or not, I never thought about living in Toledo a couple years ago,” says Taiwanese-born Toledoan Zhixin “Simon” Guo, a local businessman and matchmaker in a dark suit, glasses and combed-back hair, as speeches begin. “People ask me, ‘You know, Simon, why did you choose Toledo? Why not San Diego or somewhere else?’

“I always quote the expression in Chinese which goes, You don't really know how beautiful the mountains are because you're right in the middle of them.” Guo switches to Chinese. "You can have a good life here, raise your family here, and earn lots of money."
And please...Do not nit-pick that the man is Taiwanese. :lol: If Taiwanese can do it, so can mainland Chinese and there are plenty of them as well.

My source in Florida estimated that foreign investments, from Asia and Europe, into real estate in the state will dry up the foreclosure homes in about two years. The investors will fix up the homes, often not much more than a coat of paint and some new carpeting, and sell them for a nice profit. For the Chinese and Japanese investors, they wish their middleclass houses are as nice and large as the American version.

Am willing to bet dollars to baozi that you have never been to the US and all your diatribes against US came from petty jealousy.

Back
Top Bottom