What's new

US scientists boycott Nasa conference over China ban

A Vietnamese janitor bragging on the internet about his "top secret" Pentagon security clearance. Now I've seen it all :lol:
No, you have not. You have yet to see a woman. :lol:

We should stop exporting our food to your country - watching your people starve should be entertaining.

you should tell it to the incapable indians

we are generally self-sufficient on food; the import of american food products is to balance the trade - a gag used to
keep the China haters quiet.

Dicrimination (in the field of science) based on ethnicity ... wait a moment, the last time a country did this was ... hmmm ... right, Nazi Germany. Hitler was even so hilarious to support "aryan" scientists to debunk Einstein's Theory of Relativity just because he was jewish.

Götterdämmerung;4848955 said:
Dicrimination (in the field of science) based on ethnicity ... wait a moment, the last time a country did this was ... hmmm ... right, Nazi Germany. Hitler was even so hilarious to support "aryan" scientists to debunk Einstein's Theory of Relativity just because he was jewish.
Let US know when NASA starts doing the same thing for Chinese scientific accomplishments. Sorry, but 'Chinese physics', the kind we see often in this forum, does not count and deserves to be debunked. Like how a Chinese member here stated that the 10-lambda rule violated Born Approximation but never explained how.

Funny that there are many things in your China that discriminate based on ethnicity but you see nothing wrong with it. I guess if China behaves like Nazi Germany, it would be fine with you.

Let US know when NASA starts doing the same thing for Chinese scientific accomplishments. Sorry, but 'Chinese physics', the kind we see often in this forum, does not count and deserves to be debunked. Like how a Chinese member here stated that the 10-lambda rule violated Born Approximation but never explained how.

Funny that there are many things in your China that discriminate based on ethnicity but you see nothing wrong with it. I guess if China behaves like Nazi Germany, it would be fine with you.

You are highligting the part where crazy Hitler wanted to debunk Einstein's theory but omits the part that the Nazis discriminated scientists based on ethinicity? Goodness, you couldn't be more pathetic, right?

How is China mine? I don't even own a blade of grass in China.

Götterdämmerung;4849014 said:
You are highligting the part where crazy Hitler wanted to debunk Einstein's theory but omits the part that the Nazis discriminated scientists based on ethinicity? Goodness, you couldn't be more pathetic, right?

How is China mine? I don't even own a blade of grass in China.
You suck up to the Chinese 'members' here. Get it? But once again, China discriminate on ethnicity, and that is fine with you.

You suck up to the Chinese 'members' here. Get it? But once again, China discriminate on ethnicity, and that is fine with you.

What is so hard to understand that the last time a country that discriminated scientists based on ethnicity was Nazi Germany?

you should tell it to the incapable indians

we are generally self-sufficient on food; the import of american food products is to balance the trade - a gag used to
keep the China haters quiet.

Oh, I know that India is far far far worse than China, but the Chinese who keep telling me things like China is a better place to live or that China is not dependent on the US for anything, are acting as arrogant as the Indians.

Thought you guys are better than this? Looks like the Indians are starting to influence the way you guys speak about other people.

Oh, I know that India is far far far worse than China, but the Chinese who keep telling me things like China is a better place to live or that China is not dependent on the US for anything, are acting as arrogant as the Indians.

Thought you guys are better than this? Looks like the Indians are starting to influence the way you guys speak about other people.

All nationality in this forum can be negatively influenced by the Indians' bragging and obnoxious attitudes in here. Granted, not all Indians are unreasonable. But enough are that will drive you nuts.

Oh, I know that India is far far far worse than China,

Agreed! Not many people know that. But why your government is supporting this evil regime so much which is causing so many people - kids, women, minorities, non-hindus etc in great pain so much year-on-year?

but the Chinese who keep telling me things like China is a better place to live or that China is not dependent on the US for anything, are acting as arrogant as the Indians.

In some ways China is indeed better - like gun control
In other ways usa is better. No one place wins it all but the what you called arrogance is only restricted to just a few members

As regard for indian's arrogance, yeah we share the same view

indians are priceless. They are excellent negative examples from where we are distancing ourselves away. I think you people should do the same too.

Back
Top Bottom