What's new

US says al Qaeda financier operates from Iran

what????
Iran supporting both sides??
doesn't seem true.......

Al Qaeda is well known for being ANTI-SHIA, and Iran is a SHIA controlled country. So Al Qaeda and Iran are natural enemies. on the other hand the September 11 hijackers who crashed the planes into the world trade center were Saudi Arabia Al Qaeda members working with Israel.

Why would Iran help a salafist organization that wants to chop all shias into pieces?

Why would Iran help a salafist organization that wants to chop all shias into pieces?
In order to serve Iranian national interests. It follows the tactic "divide and rule", it supports both parties to keep countries weak and yet create pro-terrorist militias to control them in the name of protecting Shia.

How is the Jordan free army doing against the tryant king abdulla the second and the last
Alas, there is nothing called "Jordan free army".:lol:

In order to serve Iranian national interests. It follows the tactic "divide and rule", it supports both parties to keep countries weak and yet create pro-terrorist militias to control them in the name of protecting Shia.

Alas, there is nothing called "Jordan free army".:lol:
Yes on Facebook

Last edited:
By neighbors you mean KSA, Bahrain, Jordan and others?

Well my friend, we don't give a crap what our neighbors say, especially those who are biggest finances of terrorism and extremists in Syria and other countries. So spare me with this 'other countries' thing.
When the "other countries" means the world, you should give a crap. We support Syrian people while you send terrorists there to suppress Syrian people. You have been whining about Qaeda in Syria since the beginning of Syrian revolution, and here they are undermining and fighting Saudi backed FSA on behalf of your terrorist pact. Look around, wherever there is an Iranian influence, there are terrorism, blood-shed and sectarianism.

We support Syrian people while you send terrorists there to suppress Syrian people.

Indeed you do bro, indeed you do.

ISIL, IF, Nusrats and others are your packages of peace and prosperity for Syrians. They are truly appreciative for your love.

I'm really not interested in these jokes, so thank you.

Back
Top Bottom