What's new

US responsible if Pak fails in war on terror: Khar

when will Pakistan be responsible for any of its failures?

i see them blaming RAW , CIA, MOSSAD . and god knows who but never them selfs. when will they get leaders who are willing to take the blame and accept they did wrong?

i see them blaming RAW , CIA, MOSSAD . and god knows who but never them selfs. when will they get leaders who are willing to take the blame and accept they did wrong?

Blame and Selfishness
People who blame others tend to overemphasize themselves while at the same time underemphasizing the negative effects of their actions. Realize something very important here, we didn't say 'overemphasize the effects of others on them,' we said, overemphasize themselves. Overemphasizing the negative effects others have on had on them is very much a part of overemphasizing self. While one cannot state that all blamers have narcissistic personality disorder, blaming is a common behavior among those who fall somewhere on the continuum. As it is among other forms of dysfunction.

Blaming Others to Hide Your Bad Behavior

look who is talking ? i remind you Indian mantra , you always blame ISI for anything happening in India .
BTW we are winning war in tribal areas against TTP and we will further modify our policies by the time but on the other hand USA , NATO completely failed in Afghanistan and its a fact not a rocket science which you can not understand

its like " iski topi uske sar" pak govt should accept responsibility of its failures.
PPP politicians are immensely corrupt and incompetent when it comes to governance. but they are notoriously efficient at placing their blames on others.

Isn't that true for just about ALL the elites of Pakistan presently?
No...they are far more sophisticated and educated politicians than the rest of the lot as in they know how to maneuver around and chew out accusations and criticisms to the dustbin, but highly corrupt and incompetent in administration and governance.

No...they are far more sophisticated and educated politicians than the rest of the lot as in they know how to maneuver around and chew out accusations and criticisms to the dustbin, but highly corrupt and incompetent in administration and governance.

Education has nothing to do with it:

"Waisay Mian Deewaaney, Apney Kaam Kay Siaanay"

This hold true for just about ALL of them equally.

look who is talking ? i remind you Indian mantra , you always blame ISI for anything happening in India .
BTW we are winning war in tribal areas against TTP and we will further modify our policies by the time but on the other hand USA , NATO completely failed in Afghanistan and its a fact not a rocket science which you can not understand

Atleast we only say that ISI is responsible unlike u calling there are many Intelligence agency working in Pakistan.
I can not understand why mossad is so much after Pakistan what Israelis have to do with Pakistan
Dont say Buddy its Nukes
Pakistan will not dare to Nuke Israel.

Education has nothing to do with it:

"Waisay Mian Deewaaney, Apney Kaam Kay Siaanay"

This hold true for just about ALL of them equally.

Cheng there is one more saying in India for sarkari babus

bane reh pagla kam karega agla.

being that its our country, ultimately the responsibility lies on us --we will make or break our country. I think the past few years have been challenging ones, but also a time for introspection and for all Pakistanis to wake up and realize they must take more action be more proactive and take charge over the affairs of the country......vote or die 2013.

WOT is a failed one because you dont eliminate terrorism by waging war on countries and risk alienating more people. NATO's biggest fallacy is that they failed to use soft-power, instead resorting purely to brawn and bullying. It's a failed strategy and that is why there is more terrorism in the region --though things are a LITTLE BIT calmer in 2011.

as long as Pashtuns are marginalized in Afghanistan, forget about stability or sustainable peace

Atleast we only say that ISI is responsible unlike u calling there are many Intelligence agency working in Pakistan.
I can not understand why mossad is so much after Pakistan what Israelis have to do with Pakistan
Dont say Buddy its Nukes
Pakistan will not dare to Nuke Israel.
when time will come its us who decide to whom we nuke and to whom not .
Pakistan faced Israel in Israel Arab war so dont tell us we will not do anything . When it comes to our country we will go to any limit

Whether the US fails in its partnership with Pakistan or not, failure is not an option for Pakistan. And Pakistan will not fail in the WOT.

Back
Top Bottom