What's new

US requests NATO supply route from Iran.

That is perfectly alright. You are welcome to disagree with me.

But do pay some regard to what I said; because that will determine what is likely to happen.
Oh, I'm willing to stick my neck out and say instead: what will happen.

Watch events as they unfold.

Wait and see.

Even if the waters are murky, the direction of its flow cannot be hidden......:-)

Well like i said i don't think anything of that sort would occur if the news is correct. So we can always agree to disagree.

Ohh and how am i acting like that? by disagreeing?
You have the right to disagree, but that does not change reality. US interest with Pakistan is getting over. They have already achieved their objectives and now they are ready to abandon Pakistan like they did before. Remember what many are assuming, they started working on it decades ago. They must be working on alternate from the day the went for this adventurism. Their attitude with Pakistan, their support to TTP, their inclination to India and their state terrorism with impunity within the jurisdiction of Pakistan are all indicative of what their intentions are. If we turn a blind eye or keep on doing politics on these occurances, its not their fault but ours.

Wait and see.

Even if the waters are murky, the direction of its flow cannot be hidden......:-)

the issue is that the water flow will blow many things bring all of us to square one so i repeat again wait and see.

they dont give a flying damn about this region, all they want is to have their check on the natural resources of central asia. the more the destabilized region, the better for their designs !

indeed but in the course of such planning its own interests might clash with new blocks.

VERY credible source.

:D am looking for some positive points ;)

You have the right to disagree, but that does not change reality. US interest with Pakistan is getting over. They have already achieved their objectives and now they are ready to abandon Pakistan like they did before. Remember what many are assuming, they started working on it decades ago. They must be working on alternate from the day the went for this adventurism. Their attitude with Pakistan, their support to TTP, their inclination to India and their state terrorism with impunity within the jurisdiction of Pakistan are all indicative of what their intentions are. If we turn a blind eye or keep on doing politics on these occurances, its not their fault but ours.

I never even mentioned US interests i said if the news is true and US interests are indeed shifting it won't do any good to the Iranians its almost suicidal. Nowhere i claimed anything about Pakistan's geopolitical significance or anything of that sort so please read well before telling me about the reality.

@Spring Onion | God allow me to live to see the day of a Pakistan without the NATO supply.

Iran can have this blessing.

I never even mentioned US interests i said if the news is true and US interests are indeed shifting it won't do any good to the Iranians its almost suicidal. Nowhere i claimed anything about Pakistan's geopolitical significance or anything of that sort so please read well before telling me about the reality.
Then in what context did you disagree? Anyways, no point arguing on this point.

the issue is that the water flow will blow many things bring all of us to square one so i repeat again wait and see.

Again you are mixing metaphors there....:-)
But never mind. Water (clear or murky) has this proclivity to flow and not to stand in one place.
So also, in this case there is no square one. Only human minds can easily get bogged down in one rut!

So keep waiting and do keep seeing (things as they are; instead of things as you want). Even if the water does not cease to get murky; things will be visible !

Again you are mixing metaphors there....:-)
But never mind. Water (clear or murky) has this proclivity to flow and not to stand in one place.
So also, in this case there is no square one. Only human minds can easily get bogged down in one rut!

So keep waiting and do keep seeing (things as they are; instead of things as you want). Even if the water does not cease to get murky; things will be visible !

:) the water is not flowing on its own in this case. So if one can determined its flow direction then another can change it to quiet a new direction as well .

:) the water is not flowing on its own in this case. So if one can determined its flow direction then another can change it to quiet a new direction as well .

Of course this water is not flowing by itself. Gravity (or in Physical terms: Head) determines flow and the presssure and the velocity thereof.
Now work that out. Who and What is determining the Head here?

wow... if this is true, then it's a huge development. To some extent this will definitely undermine Pakistan's so called strategic importance in the region! So called gateway to central Asia may have just found a competitor!
it always had the competitor. it was always gwadar vs chabahar. 1+ for India. :)

Of course this water is not flowing by itself. Gravity (or in Physical terms: Head) determines flow and the presssure and the velocity thereof.
Now work that out. Who and What is determining the Head here?

gravity points are in conflict in this case.

So again wait and see :)

Back
Top Bottom