What's new

US:Ready to cooperate with India on BMD.

Deal sounds lucrative at first but there are many strings attached. It's a good move as long as they provide us technical assistance.

gr8, did they also say how easialy its going to be for them to switch it off whenever they like to do it?

I get what you are sayin buddy , but can we see the brighter side of the story too :tup:

its a good move might come handy for india
If possible india should try to make something like Arrow 3 missile system with US collaboration that would be awesome...:enjoy:

But we shouldn't let go our own BMD system also rather use the technical assistance agained from US for its further development like we used Green Pine radar for development of Swordfish :azn:

man i always say, india should stay away from usa. I think the goi smart enough they will not go for it.

I suppose India could use help with improving seeker technology, and also with stealth and 100 KN plus aero engine technology. Perhaps the US could source missiles from India at lower cost.

The temptation to use imports must be resisted.

How about the USA-Israel-India joint projects? Just imagine how powerful that would be, all three countries could come up with awesome tech working together.

usa is behaving like a pi*p , after all its in their interest
FDI - Fu*K development in india

Back
Top Bottom