What's new

US radio host criticized for Hu mockery

Ask to Mark Rowswell aka "DaShan" who is a White Canadian very fluent in Mandarin. He would think you are a retard if you believe "Ching Chong" represents the Chinese language. This is a unrealistic stereotype/connotation created by the White Racists.

xin_58050212090464021281.jpg

Last edited:
What's all the fuss about? Everyone makes fun of each other. Family Guy does it. Russell Peters does it. It's part of everyday life.

since making stupid low class racist comments is acceptable, then my biologically proven and statistically sound arguments regarding the low IQ of americans, should not result in any accusations of racism against me by certain americans!

What's all the fuss about? Everyone makes fun of each other. Family Guy does it. Russell Peters does it. It's part of everyday life.

Go use the N-word in an African American dominant neighborhood, explain to them that it is good humored and played for laughs, and see what happens to you.

Go use the N-word in an African American dominant neighborhood, explain to them that it is good humored and played for laughs, and see what happens to you.

The radio announcer never used any offensive words against Chinese. All he did was make fun of Hu Jintao. Every leader is made fun of. It's normal.

The radio announcer never used any offensive words against Chinese. All he did was make fun of Hu Jintao. Every leader is made fun of. It's normal.

What if he said: Obama is a stupid cotton picking ni**** boy. He's lucky he got to be the house slave instead of out in the fields. Can't let him around the white ladies, he'll spread AIDS to them.

Every leader is made fun of! It's normal!

What if he said: Obama is a stupid cotton picking ni**** boy. He's lucky he got to be the house slave instead of out in the fields. Can't let him around the white ladies, he'll spread AIDS to them.

Every leader is made fun of! It's normal!

Actually it would a more appropriate analogy would be a minstrel show routine.

ang mo gui jia sai. Get a Fujian (Hokkien) Chinese to translate for you.

ang mo gui jia sai. Get a Fujian (Hokkien) Chinese to translate for you.

I'm not Hokkien, but I've been to Malaysia a lot so I know what that means. I think maybe you should edit that post...

the U.S press mocking chinese all the time

chinese community are politcally weak, should learn from the jews

Back
Top Bottom