What's new

US pressure policy on Pakistan is working: US officials

Their foreign office is run by Indians it seems. Trump has been very bad for Pakistan. I wonder what new accusations they will have in 2025, always something.

lol.. if we say we pushed them several times into Afghanistan border but they back safely along with several soldiers heads, what will be there next policy? :cheesy:

It is shameful and absolute failure of Pakistani govt who failed to rally any support through diplomacy since Aug 2017 when Trump's first policy statement came. All these shameless are busy in pulling each other's leg and saving their chairs instead of showing Unity. It is also shameful for a country of 210+ Million people to have such foreign dependent economy, relying on foreign loans, aids, etc. Pakistan's import bill is so high and exports are either stagnant at same number or fell ever since Musharraf left office.

US cut the "aid" or "bheek". Did Pakistani ministers started charging them for their convoys passing?

What ever these USA guys do, if Makkah or Madina are endangered by the actions of Israel, we will act. No matter what international community does with us.
Dear USA, you better stop protecting Israel, or die with them. We know why Jerusalem drama and this grey white black list dramas started at the same time.
Hejaz is already endangered by Ahl e Saud...

It's working to the extent that it bothers us, frustrates the relationship and earns you further distrust.

Will help you win in Afghanistan? No it won't.

Americans are most afraid of Pakistan being lead by army general, this is why we have democracy being trumpeted 24x7 on TV, despite the fact that non of the civilians has potential or sense how to manage complex tasks.
Truth is ALL politicians has huge followership of idiots of all levels and classes.

Mekka Medina are protected by Allha, but the risk of attack is more from Iran and allies.
Saudi Arabia intercepts Houthi missile targeting Mecca - coalition
the only time makkah was at threat was from shia kharjes, who stole hajr aswad, heart of kaba was, broke it down..alas, we have all forgot about it and have become stooges of iran again
  • The Hajar al-Aswad was stolen from the Ka’bah around 930 CE by Qarmatian warriors who were an Ismaeeli Shia sect. They ransacked Makkah, desecrating the Well of Zamzam with Muslim corpses and carried the Black Stone away to their base in Ihsaa, in medieval Bahrain. According to the historian Al-Juwayni, the stone was returned in around 952 CE and restored to its original location.

Note that our ex. FM involved in promoting the enemy's stance
https://www.dawn.com/news/1360573
nopeno, no, no..., he is an idiot and nawaz is hero

Hejaz is already endangered by Ahl e Saud...
i am not found of arab extremist..but can u explain...

Their foreign office is run by Indians it seems. Trump has been very bad for Pakistan. I wonder what new accusations they will have in 2025, always something.
easy to blame others..complete anarchy in your foreign office..opps it didnt even existed till asif took over..and you blame india and trump

wow...

the only time makkah was at threat was from shia kharjes, who stole hajr aswad, heart of kaba was, broke it down..alas, we have all forgot about it and have become stooges of iran again
Do you know that shias also had many sects, and the one you mentioned were extremist similar to the Sunni ISIS, only that they are long extinct? If going by your formula, one can equate Saudi regime and sect with ISIS without a blink. Theologically speaking ISIS is far closer to Saudi sect than Qarmatian could ever have been to the twelver Shias.

Do you know that shias also had many sects, and the one you mentioned were extremist similar to the Sunni ISIS, only that they are long extinct? If going by your formula, one can equate Saudi regime and sect with ISIS without a blink. Theologically speaking ISIS is far closer to Saudi sect than Qarmatian could ever have been to the twelver Shias.
correct...
but no sunni extremist group, or even the kufaar of mecca have ever attempted to violate the kaaba, this is contradiction that shia and sunni extremist has...
i am not in any way putting the blame on shia muslims, i am putting the blame on shia extremist of iran, who have created havoc in the muslim world and will not think twice to create same destruction in pakistan..(before you start quoting the arab extremist monarchs..i am with you)

Good advice at the end in Dawn. Absorb it Pak.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1391593

I have heard of seeing a glass as half full. But here we can see an empty broken glass as filled with scotch. Feel good on it.
media is free and to most extent even have its regular Fakes in Pakistan as compared to pure nationalist anti Pakistan media in india

its clear that decision was to impasse rather than to put us on the list as per official sources rather "unknown" a.k.a alien sources

this is though surprisingly, one wouldn't expect a impasse if USA and virtually every other state(including india, a member with personal vendetta) pushes for it in FATF, no country holds VETO power to help us and apart from couple of countries(turkey/china) Pakistan has no strong allies in it either..more importantly we have clear money laundering and terrorism, drug financing issues, so to be honest we even deserve to be on it (so has india and china but hey market counts)

the fact this didnt happen surprises me (we were put on the list while CPEC was running between 2012-2015)

i think this time it was more poltical contest between US and pakistan rather than anything else..

Looks like a "feel good" attempt from the US side!!! Bad news for India....

lastly, even if Pakistan becomes north korea it will simply not change anything apart from west losing future alley and 5th largest country in the world and potentially the largest Muslim country in the world

PS:
virtually every media has quoted india media to be source of this grey listing while everybody has ignored official FATF media briefing

shows the power of fake news

correct...
but no sunni extremist group, or even the kufaar of mecca have ever attempted to violate the kaaba, this is contradiction that shia and sunni extremist has...
i am not in any way putting the blame on shia muslims, i am putting the blame on shia extremist of iran, who have created havoc in the muslim world and will not think twice to create same destruction in pakistan..(before you start quoting the arab extremist monarchs..i am with you)

Sunni and shias share common fundamental religious sanctities. Anyone violating those cannot be consider as a muslim. So for me Qarmatian were outside the fold of Islam, though they might not have been labeled as such.

Iranian authorities should explain their actions, some of which I agree have not been beneficial to the peace and stability in the wider region. I think what people here in Pakistan admire is our shared cultural values and religious heritage. Nothing more. Please do not count in the extremists.

Overwhelming majority of shias and sunnis of Pakistan are patriotic citizen, who consider it to be their only home.

Sunni and shias share common fundamental religious sanctities. Anyone violating those cannot be consider as a muslim. So for me Qarmatian were outside the fold of Islam, though they might not have been labeled as such.

Iranian authorities should explain their actions, some of which I agree have not been beneficial to the peace and stability in the wider region. I think what people here in Pakistan admire is our shared cultural values and religious heritage. Nothing more. Please do not count in the extremists.

Overwhelming majority of shias and sunnis of Pakistan are patriotic citizen, who consider it to be their only home.
okay sir, throwing uncontrolled/unguided blastic missles at people coming for ummrah is fine per your logic

tell that to shia pakistanis who are hired for fighting in syria

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom