What's new

US Prepared to Cooperate With India ‘as never before’

At least for a couple of years all were flying.
None of my friend or my contacts have spotted SH3s upon any naval ship in the eastern command yet( or maybe they have received some new paintjobs thus making them look similar to our Westland seakings ). .

Only 2 were flying at the last count (of those which came with the ship).

Maybe, maybe not. But about Indian alternative sensors, I heard about them way back from a reliable source , so they must have been fitted upon or maybe...

I hope it is a refit you are talking about .... because that takes substantial time than the 10 months you have given me ...

As for its purpose, well it will not see any active deployment, I can give a gurantee for that. And not 6, only 4 LHDs will be constructed initially.

Give a guarantee ... and I will encash it! It was heading out for Ex Jalprahar in April 15 when the sanction for extensive refit was received ... beyond that I wont say much .......

Also .... 4 it may be ... as you said ... initially ..... I gave you the figure ... Finally

Frankly we have no appetite to be a global sheriff anymore - been there, done that!
:lol:, when did that happen. better lose in a dignified manner instead of giving excuses. Why does US condemn North korean nuclear tests then? they could leave it to china.
Finally the US is pretending to play global sheriff just to ensure USD is the global currency for oil trade and hence become a default currency for global trade. That is what sustains your economy. With the oil running out in a decade or two, you need to change your game and as I said, US is smart enough to learn to do that.

China has no interest playing that role yet. They just want to ensure their oil silk route is safe.
$$$$$$$$
Exactly you are bang on target. Whole idea is to keep $ as base currency for global trade so that they can keep printing it and keep enjoying at the expense of others. Prosperity of US lies in global trade , remove it you will see a lot of changes.
@raktaka Good responses by the way.:tup:

It is funny that you claim that shooting down the Iranian Airliner was a "mistake" yet US REFUSE to apologize to Iran for that "mistake". :cheesy: .
With all the advance military equipment, eye in the skies it was a mistake. A deliberate one I guess.:D

With all the advance military equipment, eye in the skies it was a mistake. A deliberate one I guess.:D

We can only guess, but what we do Know for certain is the US is no stranger to Dirty Tricks, Assassination or Mass Murder.

To Trust somebody like that is to Trust the Devil. Flip that coin any way you like, the Devil always wins.

Only 2 were flying at the last count (of those which came with the ship).

I hope it is a refit you are talking about .... because that takes substantial time than the 10 months you have given me ...

Give a guarantee ... and I will encash it! It was heading out for Ex Jalprahar in April 15 when the sanction for extensive refit was received ... beyond that I wont say much .......

Also .... 4 it may be ... as you said ... initially ..... I gave you the figure ... Finally

On helis, it was 2009 when problems first surfaced . And it was 2010 when Sirkosky offered to service the 6 airframes for a small fee ( actually when the ship was transferred Sirkosky was not involved in repair of the helis, some contracted firm repaired it and made them air worthy ) but haven't heard anything about the repair since then, so I think even if 2 ate flying , then hats off to the ground crew.

On the refit issue, maybe. I had talks upon the ship only last August, and the person mentioned only about
1, the Indian alternatives which was being made a couple of years ago ( may be in ~2012-13),
2. The inconvenience, due to American interference.
3. Problems with its propulsion systems and inability to achieve desired performance which after a short refit in 2012 was rectified.
And as I said, I don't have damm idea about its present status .

On the last training role, I intend to mean it will be employed in training, friendly exercises , joint exercises and may be humitarian aid but role in combat. Hope my pov is clear.

lets change the title to
US Prepared to Compete against India ‘as never before’. (by siding with pakistan)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom