What's new

US Politics

I know this but she has Political experience.

Experience in what? She has never been involved in politics other than making some speeches.

Michelle Obama is not half white like Barack Obama is. Whites won't vote for her and she'll never get elected if she runs. Blacks don't have the numbers to elect someone who is fully black.

Experience in what? She has never been involved in politics other than making some speeches.

Michelle Obama is not half white like Barack Obama is. Whites won't vote for her and she'll never get elected if she runs. Blacks don't have the numbers to elect someone who is fully black.

Are you so dumb to think the first lady does not talk and work with her husband in Politics? Both have to coordinate, the first lady is usually informed about events going on in Poltics and her husband briefs her. Thats a heck of a lot more experience then trump.

Wow talk about a racist, people did not vote for Obama for being half-white. He was voted for having a better policy then his rival.

Wow talk about a racist, people did not vote for Obama for being half-white. He was voted for having a better policy then his rival.

Whites voted for him in 2008 a lot more than they did in 2012. Obama won in 2008 with a 7.2% margin. This fell to less than 4% in 2012. He would have lost if he were able to run again in 2016. Whites voted for him to wash them of white guilt.

Whites voted for him in 2008 a lot more than they did in 2012. Obama won in 2008 with a 7.2% margin. This fell to less than 4% in 2012. He would have lost if he were able to run again in 2016. Whites voted for him to wash them of white guilt.

Unlikely, Just because the margin of victory changes does not mean he was getting voted for his half-whiteness. People he had saw what he did in the first term and less people voted for him. Not because he was half-white, Racist dumbass.

If it was just "white guilt" then why didn't the U.S. support Republican Alan Keyes back in 2008 over Democratic B.O. ?

A lot of the time they are outright kooks.
Would they have a chance even if they had a good candidate? The thing is it appears to us that in every election only republican and democrat candidates voices reach the masses while 3rd party candidates have no where near as much ressources as those two.

I would vote for Condoleeza Rice in a heartbeat and I don't think there's a speck of white there. She's almost like deep space.

Malik Obama is 100% black. Condolezza Rice is not.

MTE4MDAzNDEwNjY5NzAwNjIy.jpg

malik-obama-maga-trump.jpg

I'm white, I didn't vote for Obama and I don't feel guilty.:usflag:

Malik Obama is 100% black. Condolezza Rice is not.

MTE4MDAzNDEwNjY5NzAwNjIy.jpg

And she's not half white.

Somewhere between 50% to 60%, maybe even more. She's not blacker than Barack Obama.

According to Wiki...

...Rice discovered on the PBS series Finding Your Roots[7] that she is of 51% African, 40% European, and 9% Asian or Native American genetic descent, while her mtDNA is traced back to the Tikar people of Cameroon.[8] Rice grew up in the Titusville[9] neighborhood of Birmingham, and then Tuscaloosa, Alabama, at a time when the South was racially segregated....

We're splitting hairs here. I actually believe that you are what your mom was. She fed you and carried you inside her body for 9 months while the old man just dropped his spunk and split.:bunny:

Back
Top Bottom